Frequently Asked Questions

At this late stage, I'm guessing that there is no prospect of tickets becoming available for only a Friday visit? I can only attend on this day and I have been holding off buying a weekend pass, in the hope that Friday admission tickets become available.

At this late stage, I'm guessing that there is no prospect of tickets becoming available for only a Friday visit? I can only attend on this day and I have been holding off buying a weekend pass, in the hope that Friday admission tickets become available.

doubtful, it was the same last time as Friday technically isn't a full day unlike Saturday and Sunday

Last time we were updated when photoshoots for particular guests were running low or about to sell out. As this has already happened for RDM on the Friday without any notice anywhere I have seen, has this policy changed?

No, but as far as I am aware they don't usually warn of particular days running out, just being sold out in general, but sometimes they don't have time to issue a warning of low stock.

Edited by Raylenth

Last time we were updated when photoshoots for particular guests were running low or about to sell out. As this has already happened for RDM on the Friday without any notice anywhere I have seen, has this policy changed?

No, but as far as I am aware they don't usually warn of particular days running out, just being sold out in general, but sometimes they don't have time to issue a warning of low stock.

They always try to put on warnings. Note the "try." There is never a guarantee and it has always been this way. Suddenly a lot of people get paid Friday night, a sudden spike in ticket sales and boom... sell out without any chance to give out a warning.

They always try to put on warnings. Note the "try." There is never a guarantee and it has always been this way. Suddenly a lot of people get paid Friday night, a sudden spike in ticket sales and boom... sell out without any chance to give out a warning.

I guessed that was probably the case, I've been keeping a close eye on the batch numbers and even I was surprised at how quickly these went!

doubtful, it was the same last time as Friday technically isn't a full day unlike Saturday and Sunday

That is not true. I attended the last event in 2014 with a Friday only ticket.

Hi all,

This question is Probably in the wrong place but as I can't find a Jeffery combs thread I'll ask here,

I'm just going through the photo op tickets highlighting up names and batch numbers etc and highlighting a space to write in the times and location when they are released as I've currently got 12 shoots lined up, and I have noticed that everyone has a batch number for the Sunday except for Jeffery combs,

Would that be only as he is doing 1 shoot or could there be an error,

Thought I would ask to see if anyone else has booked a shoot with him and have they got a number ?

Darren

Hi all,

This question is Probably in the wrong place but as I can't find a Jeffery combs thread I'll ask here,

I'm just going through the photo op tickets highlighting up names and batch numbers etc and highlighting a space to write in the times and location when they are released as I've currently got 12 shoots lined up, and I have noticed that everyone has a batch number for the Sunday except for Jeffery combs,

Would that be only as he is doing 1 shoot or could there be an error,

Thought I would ask to see if anyone else has booked a shoot with him and have they got a number ?

Darren

Then i'd say there may be an issue. As he has 8 possible batches available for Sunday and 1 & 2 have sold out it should definitely have a batch number on it. You might want to contact the Destination (Not Eventbrite) shop.

Edited by Raylenth

Brill thank you :)

Please make sure you re read my response as I misread your question and have revised it. I wouldn't want you to have read the wrong reply!

Thank you,

The printed ticket doesn't have a batch number but I just had a look at the eventbrite qr code in the app and it says batch 3. :) thank you again :)

And tbh it's nice not to have batch 1 for a change as apart from mr shatner and mr takaei who are batch 2 all were batch 1.

Edited by kittkarr

When are the Commander groups going to be announced?

Same answer as the last 50,000 times this was asked: we don't know yet, hopefully soon.

Sorry, but we had this question three times a day for at least three weeks. No info is kept back until a certain amount of attendees asked, I swear.

I could have sworn somewhere here I saw a schedule for the Bill Shatner Bridge photos shoot - now I can't find it, did I imagine it or have they pulled the time table to change things around?

There has not been a schedule yet to begin with... unless you hacked the Website or something by accident. ;)

I could have sworn somewhere here I saw a schedule for the Bill Shatner Bridge photos shoot - now I can't find it, did I imagine it or have they pulled the time table to change things around?

There has not been a schedule yet to begin with... unless you hacked the Website or something by accident. ;)

Do Fancy Bears take requests...? :lol:

Ok got a really silly question...

It says the food outlets stay open as long as the events do... does that mean on the Friday they will stay open until late? And on the Sat/Sun 18.00? Seen that there are other events as well... just wondering as will need to find food for the evenings :D bit expensive in the hotel... :D

Thanks

Kriss :)

Sorry if this has been asked....

I have bought the lieutenant package and it says Friday night party ticket included, but on my eventbrite app it says Saturday night, can you please confirm which is correct, I want to buy the one I don't have! Thanks