Latest Guest Announcement - JONATHAN FRAKES

That's twice that I've booked a photoshoot for Jonathon Frakes, DST3 and DST: Europe only to be left dissappointed.

I won't be pre-booking another photoshoot with him, nor expect him to turn up should the DST organisers choose to accept him as a guest for DST5.

• Like 1

Including LFCC That's 6 years of cancelling in a row I believe.

I'll never get to meet him.

FRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKES !!

Think the only way I ever will is to fork out and fly over for a Stateside con, another one for the lottery list!

he even cancels his usa cons as well- been over to usa and he cancelled on 2 events i went to.

not to impressed with the 5 new guests (meet them all ton's of times) but have bought a leeta photo shoot with my old friend Chase Masterson(not seen her for a few months) very rare opportunity which as a big Chase fan will not miss out on.

but Frakes its a shock if he actually has no work commitments when there is a star trek con on.

Including LFCC That's 6 years of cancelling in a row I believe.

I'll never get to meet him.

FRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKES !!

Think the only way I ever will is to fork out and fly over for a Stateside con, another one for the lottery list!

he even cancels his usa cons as well- been over to usa and he cancelled on 2 events i went to.

not to impressed with the 5 new guests (meet them all ton's of times) but have bought a leeta photo shoot with my old friend Chase Masterson(not seen her for a few months) very rare opportunity which as a big Chase fan will not miss out on.

but Frakes its a shock if he actually has no work commitments when there is a star trek con on.

Met her in 2001 at Blackpool and very much looking forward to it again!

• Like 1

Well, its not that big a surprise. Now for Robbie Duncan McNeill to cancel as well!!!

The refunds had better be quick in coming!

Edited by Queen_Sindel
Please don't discuss other shows on here. Also someone mentioning work somewhere really does not equal a cancellation by default.

Gutted, bought a pic for him to sign but looks like it will go in the bin. Hope to get my refund soon and use it for autographs of people who are more reliable.

No need to bin it, there's always the possibility he'll appear at another Showmasters/DSTE event, gwyn! :smile:

Sorry Lexy, but leaving the name off is still too much info. You can't discuss other shows on here. The rule of thumb is if there's enough info to find the event on Google it is too much, and that was the case.

Plus this matter has already been discussed when the actual announcement of the new show was made, so it is really nothing new.