then:

12:10-12:55

ALL HAIL THE 50 YEAR MARCH OF THE KLINGONS *

Then the timetable says:

11:15-12:00

GEORGE TAKEI

Please can you confirm the correct times for these events

• Like 1

Hi Queen_Sindel, I totally appreciate you are responding to a lot of feedback at the moment about the timetable and errors are being corrected (which I can now see). However, the layout on that page is completely counterintuitive. It's very hard to see where clashes are (for many whose brain works as mine does) until you put them side by side in a structured spreadsheet format.

(These were available in July last time) I'd suggest if possible you feed this back to the team to use in future as it may avoid many of the mistakes that went up this evening?

http://www.visionarytrek.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/DST3-Sunday-Time-Table-Blank_UPDATE-2.pdf

Hello,

Just heard about the special photo combo's so.now ?I booked my photo's with guest's about 4 month's before this was released is there any way I can upgrade to combo photo shoot.

You would have to email the shop and ask them Krupp but people have tried already and been told no when they already have all the people as singles. If you only have 1 of the guests booked and want to upgrade to a joint it might be possible but only the shop can help you.

Krupp,if it helps and saves you wasting your time, I have tried to upgrade single shoots to joint bridge shoots and also single shoot upgrade to costume shoot and have frankly been told no in both cases and that I should not have bought tickets so early. I've given up with it now

Hello,

Just heard about the special photo combo's so.now ?I booked my photo's with guest's about 4 month's before this was released is there any way I can upgrade to combo photo shoot.

You would have to email the shop and ask them Krupp but people have tried already and been told no when they already have all the people as singles. If you only have 1 of the guests booked and want to upgrade to a joint it might be possible but only the shop can help you.

Hello Raylenth,

Thankyou for your help do you know how i would go about e-mail the shop

Krupp,if it helps and saves you wasting your time, I have tried to upgrade single shoots to joint bridge shoots and also single shoot upgrade to costume shoot and have frankly been told no in both cases and that I should not have bought tickets so early. I've given up with it now

Hello Chewer,

Thankyou for you help,They don't seem very helpful and what the problem with upgrading thought they would be glad to get money from us,and that you should have not bought the tickets so early is wrong as it state's on the web page;If you haven't already purchased your guest photographs, do so now! The guests are kept extremely busy and in order to avoid disappointment on the day, we advise booking the photos in advance to be sure of getting your loved much keepsake.

Hi.

No urgency in answering this (I'm sure there's more pressing matters) but, is there a floor plan of hall 4 showing how far apart/where photo booths are? A + B especially.

I've been looking and can't find it yet. Thanks. 😀

• Like 1

Hi.

No urgency in answering this (I'm sure there's more pressing matters) but, is there a floor plan of hall 4 showing how far apart/where photo booths are? A + B especially.

I've been looking and can't find it yet. Thanks.

There is none up right now. I have no info if there will be one, sorry.

will we be getting something along the lines of this which makes everything so much easier to see

http://www.destinationstartrek.com/images/dst3/DST3_timetables.pdf

This has already been asked a couple of times. There wasn't one at Sherlocked. I don't think there will be one at this show either.

Hi

I won't be able to make the sat Shatner bridge photo shoot 9.30am , my train won't arrive on time. Will they let me use the ticket for the Sun bridge shoot instead ? Or is it £70 gone

You can't usually swap days. The issue is the show opening times are clearly advertised and activities take place from open to close. If you can't be there until later then you take the risk that anything you have bought may happen before you arrive, or you wait until the schedules have been released before you buy so that you know if you can do things or not.

I know Queen Sindel has passed on comments about some people not being able to get there in time so you'll have to keep an eye out on if there is an update on it.

All you can do is speak to the sales desk on the day and see if they may be able to help.

Edited by Raylenth

Cor anyone travelling from London, there's a train from Euston to Birmingham International that leaves at 6:23 and arrives at 7:33, and another that leaves at 7:03 and arrives at 8:13. I know it's early, but at least you won't miss anything.

Hi QS, would there be any reason that the Classic Bridge isn't taking photos until 17:35 like the other 2 bridges? I know there's the Bridge + guest shoots, but the last one on the Saturday finishes at 15:20. Just thinking there's an extra 2 hours where people could have that photo done to avoid more clashes.