Destination Star Trek Europe 2016

For me it's more about the quality than the number, and I'm quite happy with the line-up - anything else is just a bonus. It's also the fans that make it a special occasion, and I'm sure we'll be fine on that score too.

All we really need is more details about dates so that we can book our Lieutenant/Commander tickets!

I don't know how many commander tickets have been sold, but when we collected our normal tickets during 2012, we didn't "just pick them up". It was a queue of about 45 minutes...

And btw, I thought the tickets were send by email? (or am I confused or mixed up by earlier cons?)

Yes, ticket hand out always starts earlier so a lot of the attendees are ready to go when the doors open.

Well, at Sherlocked my friend and I started chatting to other attendees and then decided to have a quick lunch together. The food part may not really be an option in Birmingham, but the chatting should be. ;)

I don't know how many commander tickets have been sold, but when we collected our normal tickets during 2012, we didn't "just pick them up". It was a queue of about 45 minutes...

And btw, I thought the tickets were send by email? (or am I confused or mixed up by earlier cons?)

If it's the same as at Sherlocked and I'd imagine it is, you take your eticket to the registration area where you get your physical ticket, a laminated pass on a lanyard that has icons for your ticket included activities on it.

It would be really helpful to know auto groups asap just in case I need to get photos for certain guests. I'm sorted for 20/25 guests so fa r so odds in my favour that I'm sorted. Will we get a scedule with our passes for what's happening each day

Edited by gwynatlarche

If it's the same as at Sherlocked and I'd imagine it is, you take your eticket to the registration area where you get your physical ticket, a laminated pass on a lanyard that has icons for your ticket included activities on it.

That is the procedure, yes.

It would be really helpful to know auto groups asap just in case I need to get photos for certain guests. I'm sorted for 20/25 guests so fa r so odds in my favour that I'm sorted. Will we get a scedule with our passes for what's happening each day

The schedules are usually posted on the forum in the week before the event. It's always advisable to print them off yourself and take them with you, though it's also worth noting that s they can be subject to change last minute it's always best to check with the published schedules at the venue.

There are some great guests coming. I personally am massively deflated by the lack of atmosphere created to encourage excitement and anticipation. A VERY BAD CALL on behalf of the organisers. The forum is dead considering less than a month to the 50th celebration for europe.....The fans will make the event as always as will the awesome guests already coming (avoid Frakes conversations here) but the organisers need to hang their heads in shame and not give themselves a pat on the back for their efforts to now.

• Like 1

Yeah, but the "joy of who's coming"-talk is not so great there either. People talking about parties and what uniform to wear... It's not "great and big" anywhere if you ask me..

Call me a "negativer", but I've seen more chear during other earlier dst's...