Destination Star Trek Europe 2016

I keep coming on the forum for updates but a good chunk of the previous guest announcements haven't even been posted on here :whistling:

Which guests haven't been posted on the forum yet? I cannot find any which aren't already listed on here.

I keep coming on the forum for updates but a good chunk of the previous guest announcements haven't even been posted on here :whistling:

Which guests haven't been posted on the forum yet? I cannot find any which aren't already listed on here.

The last ones (Robert o'Reilly, Max Grodenchik, Casey Biggs, Vaughn Armstrong and Jeffrey Combs). As far as I can see, the last one is from May 4th, Bobby Clark and cancelled guest Linda Park (or am I missing one?)

Edited by Annick

The last ones (Robert o'Reilly, Max Grodenchik, Casey Biggs, Vaughn Armstrong and Jeffrey Combs). As far as I can see, the last one is from May 4th, Bobby Clark and cancelled guest Linda Park (or am I missing one?)

Thanks for letting me know. Not who I was hoping for (I like the original series). I agree really poor that they haven't been posted on here. Not all the guests autograph prices have been confirmed still either. I am just going on the basis they will be the same has the photoshoot. Still looking forward to it though as long as William Shatner, Walter Koeing or George Takei don't cancel! Won't be ordering entry ticket until nearer the time just incase.

Don't normally post but I actually purchased an Admiral package, probably the only one, on the assumption this was going to be massive.

Surely we are going to get loads of guests soon :(

We should be super excited instead of super worried!!

With all these worried people out there you would think showmasters would say something. Not stay silent. The silence is very worrying. As said before they state that it will be the LARGEST 50th celebration. So far it's going to be the smallest DST event.

this would be my 1st DSTE and 2nd only convention as i went to LFCC this year, oh and my 1st post on the forum too,

i also thought that a few more big name would be announced, but saying that i took the plunge today and bought my entry ticket ( sunday only ) and photo shoots for william shatner, george takei, walter koenig, jonathan frakes, marina sirtis, jeffery coombes, Robert o'rielly, christopher lloyd and terry farrell,

hopefully if more big guests are announced it will leave me enough time in the day to do them but am gonna be happy with what i've got as long as no cancellations are announced

I have one too Still hoping for massive . . .

I hope so, if not, then we will be the two idiots who spent big money on a poor show and misleading advertising........still, we might be surprised.

C'mon guys, GIVE US SOME INFO??

• Like 1

The mods are volunteers and we are not involved with guest negotiations. Well okay, I saw an E-Mail once when an Agent got confused and e-mailed me, but that was the one exception.

I have already posted all I can post in response to your question. All your concerns have been forwarded.

However, SM expect the mods to Keep an eye on the Forum and enforce the Forum rules. I am fully guilty of trying to allow users to Stretch the Forum rules if possible at all. But those Posts went too far, sorry. It was just too many to look away. If I let These stand other users will rightfully complain "why is it okay for them and not for me?"

Another cancellation with Jonathan frakes but 5 more guests announced. By my calculations they need to get 4 more £20-30 guests and 1 more £35+ guest at least to fill up the autograph groups. Also when will opening ceremony tickets be on sale to everyone

last time there were only 4 £35+ guests in William Shatner, Karl Urban, Jeri Ryan and Patrick Stewart. So whilst I too would hope for one more big name and a few more mid range guests, I wouldn't necessarily say your calculations would be a given.

Now i normally swing by this site every few days for any new updates (don't normally go to the website or social media for the information)

So to my surprise i'm seeing people say there has been cancellation, and new guest announcements even though Showmasters haven't said anything officially about it. Just wondering why information seems to be going out on social media, emails and the website, what seems to have been several days before going on the forums, which always used to be the first port of call for the latest news for the shows.

Makes me wonder if the forum is being left to die a slow death.

• Like 1

Now i normally swing by this site every few days for any new updates (don't normally go to the website or social media for the information)

So to my surprise i'm seeing people say there has been cancellation, and new guest announcements even though Showmasters haven't said anything officially about it. Just wondering why information seems to be going out on social media, emails and the website, what seems to have been several days before going on the forums, which always used to be the first port of call for the latest news for the shows.

Makes me wonder if the forum is being left to die a slow death.

I would guess because it's not really a Showmasters convention, but then again the same thing happened with Amsterdam Comic Con...

I have to mention again how organised dstl3 was in terms of upfront information ,guests and ability to plan.hard to understand why this one isn't following the same format unless there really are some massive plans unfinalised.... have to say I'm more than looking forward to the event though. Despite Mr Frakes usual cancellation 😆

• Like 1