Destination Star Trek Europe 2016

We can only hope . . . 7 weeks today . . .

indeed. If they could put up a schedule soon I could make a decision whether to attend or not.

Schedules are usually put up about a week or so ahead of the show. I THINK that LFCC was 2 weeks ahead of showtime so maybe a similar wait time for this one I'd imagine.

indeed. If they could put up a schedule soon I could make a decision whether to attend or not.

Schedules are usually put up about a week or so ahead of the show. I THINK that LFCC was 2 weeks ahead of showtime so maybe a similar wait time for this one I'd imagine.

LFCC was 1 week before.

LFCC was 1 week before.

I stand corrected.

Just checked the FAQ and it says "Talk tickets will be available to buy from early Summer, we will confirm closer to the time exactly when, please look out for notices via email and/or social media and this website!"

:whistling:

Just checked the FAQ and it says "Talk tickets will be available to buy from early Summer, we will confirm closer to the time exactly when, please look out for notices via email and/or social media and this website!"

:whistling:

wait, there's such a thing as 'summer' in the UK? :eek::o

I keep coming on the forum for updates but a good chunk of the previous guest announcements haven't even been posted on here :whistling:

Same issue in the Sherlocked forum, I've emailed SM and sent a message on twitter to ask for them to be updated, but for some reason they just aren't adding the announcements on the forums. Oh well.

I just took a screenshot of its description that it's the Largest official star trek convention celebrating 50 years.

They have their work cut out for them to ensure this event is larger than any other convention otherwise they are in breach of the Consumer Rights Act 2015 for misrepresenting the product/services they are selling.

Edited by Queen_Sindel
sorry - still not within the rules
  • Like 1

I just took a screenshot of its description that it's the Largest official star trek convention celebrating 50 years.

They have their work cut out for them to ensure this event is larger than any other convention otherwise they are in breach of the Consumer Rights Act 2015 for misrepresenting the product/services they are selling.

You aren't supposed to mention other events by other companies by names James. It's part of the forum rules.

Edited by Queen_Sindel
  • Like 1

They haven't specified which aspect is the 'largest'. Number of guests? Floor space?

It is poor advertising but I'm not sure if it is false advertising

Edited by Queen_Sindel
  • Like 1

If they only mean a certain aspect as being the largest then this should be clearly specified when describing the service they are selling. I'm sure they meant to say largest official star trek convention in Europe which this will most certainly be but that's not how it was described.

Edited by Jamesmd85