Event Info

Icewarm

Hi there. I was just wondering if somebody could help me.

I was unable to attend last years event so I don't really know much about it. If i buy a weekend ticket what will I be able to do with that? I know I won't be entitled to autographs and photos but what else is there to see and do?

Any info will be much appreciated.

Many thanks :smile:

Hi, have you read the ticket info on the event website as everything included in the ticket and the events happening at the show are listed there?

For quick ref the weekend adult ticket includes:

· Access to all 3 days of open (Friday 23rd Preview evening, Saturday 24th & Sunday 25th September 2016)

· Access to general sale of additional tickets including photo shoot and talk tickets (additional fee)

· 1 x Victorian Set Photo (will be included on your pass to be collected at the event)

Basically you get entry and a free photo of you on the Victorian special set. Other tickets for photo shoots will come up for sale so keep an eye on announcements and you can buy them if you want if they haven't sold out. The higher tickets get first access to the photo shot sales but there will be plenty left for general sale. If Ben or Martin do get announced and you want photo's with them my advice is to buy quickly as they usually sell out fairly quickly.

The best advice is to keep an eye on the website and the Facebook and Twitter feeds for announcements - Guest, photo ticket sales ect.

As to what else there is to see and do at Sherlocked we have to wait and see. The organisers will announce every thing when they have the details finalised.

We really only know what is on the website at the moment so do have a good look through all the sections, they have pictures of what went on last year though obviously don't take it as a guide to guests attending or things that will be happening this year. There is also a good FAQ section to read through, though feel free to ask for clarification or any other questions you have here.

You will have an opportunity to purchase autographs at the event (unless the guest has restrictions, which will be clearly listed under the auto and guest sections on the website - an example last year as he was only there a day Ben was only doing in person auto's for the VIP and Platinum packages, but if he attends it may not be the same this year).

I hope that helps and please say if there is anything else we can help you with!

Just to add to what Raylenth has said, Too Tall has stated that more free talks are being looked at - there's normally the big stage and the smaller stage, and this year the plan is to have more guest talks on the smaller stage.

Gold Tickets got a presigned Benedict autograph last year. But other than that there were none for sale, sorry.

Unfortunately we can't answer that really either as unless it is announced we won't know until we are there.

Last year there wasn't but that might have been simply because it was the first Sherlocked and the organisers didn't have any as they hadn't really had any of the guests at any of their other events barring Sue, Mark and Stephen and they might not have had any left over auto's from that appearance. In general though I've not seen the organisers selling autos from guests themselves at their other events. At the LFCC style event they do have traders selling a variety of goods including auto's but they didn't have these stalls at the last Sherlocked.

Now with regards to this event there are a couple of things that may happen:

They may have autos the organisers got the guests to sign at the first Sherlocked that they may have on sale (but we will probably only know that when we get there and if they do who know who they will have available)

They are running a pre order service for people who cannot attend the event and there's nothing stopping you ordering through them even if you will be attending. It does cost a bit more but you will get your auto's if you use the service unless the guest cancels. You can even give them your own item to have signed or select from one of the pictures they have on offer - though as the Pre Order service posted in the pinned thread by Too Tall they have to wait until they find out which pictures they can use before they list them on the website and it's not guranteed that Ben/Martin will be available via this if they do attend, it will depend on what they have agreed.

Really we can only wait and see. If Ben/Martin are announced it can also depend on how many days they are there for. If they do both there's more opportunity for everyone to get auto's in person though they will obviously be extreemly busy if that is the case. In any case have a read of the FAQ http://sherlocked.com/index.php/faqsection, specifically the Virtual Queue (VQ) info as that will be relevant to you as a weekend ticket holder for the autographs.

Showmasters do recommend this auto seller http://www.hollywood-autographs.com/if you want to Ben one and if it'snot possible at this event. He may be attending Sherlocked but SM have been told by his agent to speak to them nearer the time so they can see what his schedule is like and if it's possible for him to attend.

Edited by Raylenth

Just to add to what Raylenth has said, Too Tall has stated that more free talks are being looked at - there's normally the big stage and the smaller stage, and this year the plan is to have more guest talks on the smaller stage.

Gold Tickets got a presigned Benedict autograph last year. But other than that there were none for sale, sorry.

Thanks QS, also last year there were a couple of other free displays - there was an excellent prop and costume room that had quite a few items to look at, they had a John Watson section that went into his military background a bit and the company that do the special effects had a stand where they were showing off their skills and you could freely chat to them.