Guest Suggestions

It's horrible news to hear especially from someone so young and so talented.

I remember watching him in the TV mini series "Taken" years ago where he was in main cast and was incredible and knew he would go far as an actor. Given the chance he would have excelled even further.

I hope they have a special mention for him at the con in Oct.

Edited by Jamesmd85
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Up to now, I am happy with the guests, but I'd like to see Brannon Braga and Karl Urban added to the list.

you mean to say you didn't get enough of Mr Urban last time...!!?? I remember the photo thread conversation! :poki:

Edited by robmoriarty
  • Like 1

Up to now, I am happy with the guests, but I'd like to see Brannon Braga and Karl Urban added to the list.

you mean to say you didn't get enough of Mr Urban last time...!!?? I remember the photo thread conversation! :poki:

Never enough Karl Urban!

Never enough Karl Urban!

TBF I'm the same with Miss Ryan, my FB profile pic hasn't changed since!

Whoopi Goldberg and Kirstie Alley (they're now attending Trek cons stateside).

I think Whoopi doesn't like to fly, same with Wil I think, but saying that, if Wil hates to fly and gets here, I think Whoopi can.

I would love to meet Whoopi because she seems like a very down to earth person.

Whoopi is amazing, I met her a few years ago when she was over doing the "sister act" show in London. She met everyone who was waiting even though it was raining, such a lovely person and only person I've ever been 'starstruck' by lol 👍🏻

So a convention visit could always be possible!

It would be very short notice now, but if the cast of the new TV show are announced, maybe they could be persuaded to appear alongside the original surviving cast.

I'm hoping that if they haven't already been announced by October, we may get an exclusive and the new cast could be announced at DST: Europe. :D

• 2 weeks later...