Guest Suggestions

Unfortunately the blame for a disappointing guest list is squarely on the organisers as many trek stars have vented on twitter to fans who ask why their not coming that they haven't been contacted. Including Roxanne Dawson, Jeri Ryan, Nana Vistor and several others

Unfortunately the blame for a disappointing guest list is squarely on the organisers as many trek stars have vented on twitter to fans who ask why their not coming that they haven't been contacted. Including Roxanne Dawson, Jeri Ryan, Nana Vistor and several others

Wasn't aware of any twitter action where the first two haven't been invited? Nana and Rene for sure yes. Got any links?

In my conversation to nana she said she had to be invited 1st, to which I replied a few days later

"Please tell me that after the announcement of gates McFadden that the organisers of DST have been in contact and your going"

To which she liked my tweet

So it may mean that she's now invited but won't say so till the official announcement .

Well that's my hope anyway, as I shall be standing by to purchase a photo op with her as soon as they are on sale :) if they do of course

In my conversation to nana she said she had to be invited 1st, to which I replied a few days later

"Please tell me that after the announcement of gates McFadden that the organisers of DST have been in contact and your going"

To which she liked my tweet

So it may mean that she's now invited but won't say so till the official announcement .

Well that's my hope anyway, as I shall be standing by to purchase a photo op with her as soon as they are on sale :) if they do of course

That sounds promising, I shall be keeping my fingers crossed too. Good work!