Guest Suggestions

i'm hoping,

scott bakula

robert picardo

dwight schultz

nana visitor,

colm meaney

however i already have 11 photo shoots to be done on the sunday (nearly all batch 1 too) as its the only day i'm attending so i may be pushing the time a bit but i'll give it a go if they do :)

I wouldn't worry lol. I've bought 18 photoshoots all for the Friday then I plan on getting them all signed on the Saturday.

Sami.

Jeez, I'd either need a sixth gear on my wheelchair or the Benny Hill music in the background to get all that lot done - good luck with it!

• Like 1

i'm hoping,

scott bakula

robert picardo

dwight schultz

nana visitor,

colm meaney

however i already have 11 photo shoots to be done on the sunday (nearly all batch 1 too) as its the only day i'm attending so i may be pushing the time a bit but i'll give it a go if they do :)

I wouldn't worry lol. I've bought 18 photoshoots all for the Friday then I plan on getting them all signed on the Saturday.

Sami.

Jeez, I'd either need a sixth gear on my wheelchair or the Benny Hill music in the background to get all that lot done - good luck with it!
If it runs like the USA cons I'll queue for 1st photo then when I leave that shoot join back of queue for next then after join back of next and so on till they all done. Im gonna be adding on another 3 too I think now some more guests have been added.

im quite surprised how little movement there has been on the guest front, even when we had a recent hit it wasnt mind blowing in terms of rare faces or quantity. they should at least be competing with themselves from DST previous events, whilst this is a good line up i feel for a 3 day event with such high premium ticket brackets & considering the previous DST events, it needs more. hopefully SM still have much to announce, 50th birthday was a wasted chance to do some of that.

Edited by Queen_Sindel
  • Like 2

I don't think you can really compare the two events, that event compared to DST is like comparing LFACC to Newcastle or Cardiff. To be honest, I could live without loads more signing guests but I would like to see more in the way of exclusive panels/events, something to give this show more of a unique identity.

I think to be fair to the organisers here, they probably have to have all the contracts etc 100% in place before they can officially announce anything. It's possible they are going for a bulk announcement as well which could mean they are being held up by one guests paperwork before they are in a position to say anything. It's not the same I know but this happens a lot with things like football transfers, usually the club are the last ones to make an official announcement.

Be good to have some more guest announcements. I guess like other SM events guests could be announced up to the last minute. I would be pleased if Robert Picardo was announced.

Edited by sw1701
  • Like 1