Guest Suggestions

Joan Collins

Cirroc lofton(just do it!)

Chris pine

Simon pegg

Anyone associated with the new tv series!!!

Andrew Robinson

Dwight schultz

Malcolm mcdowell

The list really is endless but the more main cast for me personally, the better especially Enterprise

The Five new guest announcements are great :) Seems odd though that the likes of Rene Aubjonois, Nana Visitor and Gates McFadden haven't been invited - especially if, as Nana has said, she would attend. Make it so, SM?

I was going to ask this too? Mods, can you pass this on to ask why this hasn't happened? Would love to meet all three of them given the chance.

The Five new guest announcements are great :) Seems odd though that the likes of Rene Aubjonois, Nana Visitor and Gates McFadden haven't been invited - especially if, as Nana has said, she would attend. Make it so, SM?

I was going to ask this too? Mods, can you pass this on to ask why this hasn't happened? Would love to meet all three of them given the chance.
How do people know if someone has/has not been invited.

https://twitter.com/reneauberjonois/status/771736989607403520

https://twitter.com/reneauberjonois/status/771736989607403520

for the 50th anny convention this really needs a little more especially with the loss of linda and frakes! it should be competing with the other official cons this year and so far it isnt. will weaton is a big rare one and a good start but there needs to be more like that (like linda) along side him. guests who are a bit rarer esp in the uk. the site also needs updating, with the info it said would be up 2 months out and removal of cxl guests.

quantity wise, needs a little more for a 3 day event, its a shame some actors havent been invited but im hoping we will get a few more guests in the coming weeks. im sure others must have been invited and SM are awaiting to hear back.

im also hoping Patrick will be announced late on too.

I looked on the dates for Patrick Stewart's play that he's doing and the Friday and Saturday are a no no, however there is no play on for the Sunday so it's possible he could be there for 1 day but I doubt it

it would be nice if he could make at least 1 anniversary show this year and this could have been a good bet, its a shame its not closer to his play though, when does the play end its run?

my suggestions being a bit selfish here

(since I've met most of the guests at this event many,many times before)

I'm now collecting some autographs for my cult independent film club- specially horror film ones for Halloween

so would love Tony Todd, Robert Picardo, Andrew Robinson to be announced

from a Trek view i want behind the scenes people-specially the "Discovery" people- like Bryan Fuller, Alex Kurtzman, Nicholas Meyer.

and would like to met again -Eugene Roddenberry, Ira Steven Behr, Brannon Braga, Manny Coto, michael westmore and star trek expert Larry Nemecek who has so many great story's to share( He has portrayed Dr. McCoy in the Star Trek Continues as well)

i'm hoping,

Avery Brooks

john De Lancie

scott bakula

robert picardo

dwight schultz

nana visitor,

colm meaney#

Marc Alaimo

Karl Urban

however i already have 11 photo shoots to be done on the sunday (nearly all batch 1 too) as its the only day i'm attending so i may be pushing the time a bit but i'll give it a go if they do :)

Edited by kittkarr
  • Like 1

i'm hoping,

scott bakula

robert picardo

dwight schultz

nana visitor,

colm meaney

however i already have 11 photo shoots to be done on the sunday (nearly all batch 1 too) as its the only day i'm attending so i may be pushing the time a bit but i'll give it a go if they do :)

I wouldn't worry lol. I've bought 18 photoshoots all for the Friday 😉😉 then I plan on getting them all signed on the Saturday.

Sami.

• Like 1

i'm hoping,

scott bakula

robert picardo

dwight schultz

nana visitor,

colm meaney

I wouldn't worry lol. I've bought 18 photoshoots all for the Friday 😉😉 then I plan on getting them all signed on the Saturday.

Sami.

And I thought I was going to be rushing around 😳 Edited by kittkarr