Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Latest Guest Announcement - DOMINIC MONAGHAN

Yes! Been hoping for ages to meet him. I've been lucky enough to meet Sean Astin and Billy Boyd in the past, so if Elijah Wood were to be announced I'd have all 4 of the LOTR Hobbits ^^

• Like 1

Wow i cant not wait to meet him words cannot express how happy i am right no i am jumping arond me living room as we speak

• Like 3

Awesome I am going to meet a Hobbit, a Rockstar from Lost, a very drunken Rockstar from Chuck ,a Bolt from X-Men etc etc Well done Showmasters :D

• Like 2

Very nice will book my photoshoot.... Would be nice if some guests would also appear on Friday (I know SM can't do anything about this as it's per guest availibility) .... Just so I could spread a few and not have a dozen guests on just one day

Edited by mrvega
  • Like 1

Photo shoot bought, now to decide what to get signed, I've got at least 5 items that have been waiting for him.

• Like 1

This guest raise a few other requests ... Other lost cast member please.... Most wanted, Evangeline Lilly, Matthew Fox, Jorge Garcia, ... And pretty much anyone else from the show

Edited by mrvega
  • Like 2

YESSSSS!!!! :dance::clap:

Thank you!!

A huge Lord of the Rings and Lost guest. Now my Return of the King DVD will be signed by Sam, Pippin, Gimli, Faramir AND Merry.

Some more guests from LotR and Lost would be excellent (particularly Lost guests who are in Once Upon A Time as well-Emilie De Ravin, Rebecca Mader, Elizabeth Mitchell etc-kill 2 birds with 1 stone ;) )

Photo shoot bought, now to decide what to get signed, I've got at least 5 items that have been waiting for him.

Likewise! I have been hoping he would get announced for ages!

Going to have get a Lost and LOTR poster signed!

• Like 1

Maybe an ambitious project to start but I might opt in for a Fellowship of the Ring print to be signed.

• Like 1

Maybe an ambitious project to start but I might opt in for a Fellowship of the Ring print to be signed.

Hahaha I was thinking the same but with Two Towers... :D

• Like 1

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg :faint:

• Like 3

OMG so happy, you have no idea!!

More LOST guests pretty please!

Xx

• Like 2