First time question

Hi all,

This'll be my first LFCC so apologies for the newbie like question...

My train gets in from Liverpool at 8.05am so I'll be getting to the venue around 8.40am-8.45am. I imagine the queue will be in full effect by then, so I was wondering do I have an early chance of meeting certain guests? Being realistic, I only want to meet Charles Dance and Jessica Henwick for my GoT poster.

Any advice would be great.

Thanks

Harry.

• Moderators

I think you'll be absolutely fine, as you say the queue will be fairly big by them with it being so close to entry time but this shouldn't be a problem, Charles will be a popular guest and will most likely be on the Virtual Queue ticket system so I'd go to him first to get your VT before heading to queue for Jess who I think will have a relatively ok queue, after you've got Jess then you just go back to Charles after your VT number has been called.

Edited by StuartG2198

• Moderators

Awesome. Thank you. I'm guessing you head to the guest to acquire the VT? Or can this be acquired upon entry?

That's right, you go to the guests signing area where there will be a crew member handing out the tickets. Not all guests run on the VT system but Charles previously has so I would be going with that expectation.

• Showmasters Admin

Awesome. Thank you. I'm guessing you head to the guest to acquire the VT? Or can this be acquired upon entry?

That's right, you go to the guests signing area where there will be a crew member handing out the tickets. Not all guests run on the VT system but Charles previously has so I would be going with that expectation.

Charles will 100% be on VTs.