Latest Guest Announcement - NICK FROST

• 2 weeks later...

Okay. I've done it! Booked for my husbands birthday pressie! I wasn't gonna go but, man, it's Nick Frost!

It is kind of weird seeing such a clammering to meet Nick with people saying he is a massive star. He is indeed a massive star, but I met him post Shaun of the Dead and so much has happened for him in a short period of time. Fortunately I met Simon Pegg at the same time. Great memories.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah Nick is very much on form. Really nice guy. I think a bit of strategic misplacing of where he's sitting though.....right in the middle of the other guests. The long queue does disrupt the gangway a bit.

Edited by LSM
  • Like 1

He was great one of the best guests I have met! He was very busy but still took the time to have his photo taken at the table. Very funny guy and loved some of the expressions he was pulling when having his photo taken including the one he did for mine!

Had a great time meeting Nick today. He's one of us, friendly, joking, accommodating. Greeted everyone in the photo shoot with a handshake and 'hi, how're you doing'. He powered through photos and autographs like a machine. Popular all day long, he would be worth Showmasters getting him back to a future event. Shame he was limping/walking quite badly from the photo shoot back to his auto table, hope he's ok.

• Like 1

Had a great time meeting Nick today. He's one of us, friendly, joking, accommodating. Greeted everyone in the photo shoot with a handshake and 'hi, how're you doing'. He powered through photos and autographs like a machine. Popular all day long, he would be worth Showmasters getting him back to a future event.

Really good way to sum him up. He seemed very much at ease and was super nice with everyone. I'm surprised he and Simon Pegg have not done more shows over here.

My partner and I had a joint photo, he greeted us both warmly and he was very fun pulling daft faces etc. Met him for an auto late in the afternoon (about 5) and even after what was no doubt a long day for him, he greeted us both again and was more than happy to personalise my Hot Fuzz photo and add a quote as well with: Yeah mutha*****, and then gave an unprompted reading of the line. He was the only guest I went for today and was a pleasure to meet.

• Like 2