Latest Guest Announcement - NICK FROST

Do you know what time they are on sale tomorrow? At work all day so don't want to miss out

We haven't been given a time, but I've not known many guests to sell out of photos and that's taken a fews weeks at least so I'd say you'd be fine buying tomorrow night even if they go on sale first thing (not guaranteed though!). If you can sneak on during work, you might want to make sure though!

Edited by Wrong Name

Do you know what time they are on sale tomorrow? At work all day so don't want to miss out

We haven't been given a time, but I've not known many guests to sell out of photos and that's taken a fews weeks at least so I'd say you'd be fine buying tomorrow night even if they go on sale first thing. If you can sneak on during work, you might want to make sure though!

Thanks, i did think about being sneaky and trying to get them at work, i'll see what i can do lol

• Like 1

If I buy a photo ticket in batch 1, does that mean that on the day I will be in the first batch of photos taken early in the morning? For big guests there are usually more than one photo session, are you tied to a specific time slot?

You can go up any time after your batch has been called, including a later time slot if the guest has one. So if you have a batch 1 ticket you will be called up after gold passes, but can join the queue anytime after that (as long as the shoot is still taking place). If you are batch 8 though, you will most likely be in the second slot and not be able to queue until then.

• Like 1

If I buy a photo ticket in batch 1, does that mean that on the day I will be in the first batch of photos taken early in the morning? For big guests there are usually more than one photo session, are you tied to a specific time slot?

You can go up any time after your batch has been called, including a later time slot if the guest has one. So if you have a batch 1 ticket you will be called up after gold passes, but can join the queue anytime after that (as long as the shoot is still taking place). If you are batch 8 though, you will most likely be in the second slot and not be able to queue until then.

Cool, that makes sense, thanks for the reply!

• Like 1

I am truly gutted that I am not attending Spring LFCC, what an amazing guest!

I know how you feel mate :crying:

Right then SM, I'm expecting Simon Pegg for Summer Con! :D

This would be amaaaaazing!

couldn't agree more

Seriously doubt that would happen as he'll most likely be busy with the release of the new Star Trek film especially since he wrote it

• Moderators

I am truly gutted that I am not attending Spring LFCC, what an amazing guest!

I know how you feel mate :crying:

Right then SM, I'm expecting Simon Pegg for Summer Con! :D

This would be amaaaaazing!

couldn't agree more

Seriously doubt that would happen as he'll most likely be busy with the release of the new Star Trek film especially since he wrote it

I've learnt in the years of doing these shows never say never, Simon has done signing events before, I think it's only a matter of time.