Latest Guest Announcement - JONTY GREEN

You are desperate to make me start an episode 7 piece aren't you :lol: great guests!!

I think they are desperate for everyone to start on episode 7, but I think I'll pass. There aren't many more I'm likely to get for the originals, with two of the three prequels not shot in the UK and so much CG or really big star names I'm not sure that many more for me to get there either - it seems a good place to draw the line. It was a finite collection, It would become infinite. If I start on Force Awakens it would be the beginning of a big and long lasting quest. More than a dozen at the first event of many. Everyone's posters will be full before they get a main cast member on there.

It would be harder to decline a big guest, but I'd need to start with one, then get stormies etc afterwards

J​ust imagine if there had been an LFCC in 1978 when the film arrived in the UK?

• Like 2

I was going to start a TFA poster,but see absoulutely no reason to do so. Again, no offence to the guests coming but I don't want a poster of faceless stormtroopers. Think I'll just concentrate on finishing off my original trilogy poster.

• Like 2

What is all this talk of prequels? Have they done ones before episodes 1 to 3?

pre·quel

(prē′kwəl)

n.

A literary, dramatic, or cinematic work whose narrative takes place before that of a preexisting work in the same series.

So episode 2 is a sequel to episode 1, but not a prequel to episode 3; and yet a prequel to episodes 4,5 & 6

What is all this talk of prequels? Have they done ones before episodes 1 to 3?

pre·quel

(prē′kwəl)

n.

A literary, dramatic, or cinematic work whose narrative takes place before that of a preexisting work in the same series.

So episode 2 is a sequel to episode 1, but not a prequel to episode 3; and yet a prequel to episodes 4,5 & 6

Ahh, so no Star Wars prequels then :clap: Phew, thought I had missed some.