First Time Question

Hey Guys! So spring will be my very first LFCC but i have a very quick question for the experienced people. Basically i'm looking to get five actors autographs (i can list names is necessary) but the problem is I will be super busy with work around that time so won't be able to go the Saturday unless i really need to. What are the chances of me meeting all five autographs on only the Sunday? Thank you for any help

Hey Guys! So spring will be my very first LFCC but i have a very quick question for the experienced people. Basically i'm looking to get five actors autographs (i can list names is necessary) but the problem is I will be super busy with work around that time so won't be able to go the Saturday unless i really need to. What are the chances of me meeting all five autographs on only the Sunday? Thank you for any help

All down to planning. Get there early and the chances are better.

5 should be very possible in one day. Even if you are going for a couple of the bigger names, as long as you get there nice and early to get a low VQ ticket number and can stay later then I don't think you'll have any problems.

• Like 1