Autograph question

This will be my first time going to this event

My plan is to get quite a few Star Wars actors autographs, I was reading on the autographs page that a photograph is provided to be signed, does anyone know if the photo is usually of the actor in the film, e.g. If I were to get the autograph of the guy that played admiral ackbar, would it probably be signed on a photo of the character or the actual actor himself?

Thanks.

Most of the ones I have seen are normally of the actor in the role of the person they are playing... If you go to the main web page of any of SM's events there is a box marked Pre Orders. Click on this and you will see a pre order site for buying autographs and photos which are normally available. hope this helps. :smile:

This will be my first time going to this event

My plan is to get quite a few Star Wars actors autographs, I was reading on the autographs page that a photograph is provided to be signed, does anyone know if the photo is usually of the actor in the film, e.g. If I were to get the autograph of the guy that played admiral ackbar, would it probably be signed on a photo of the character or the actual actor himself?

Thanks.

What I often do is when you have a moment ask at the queue of the actor you want an auto from if you can go up to the desk to see the photo's available and if there isn't anything you like you can look at the booths who sell pictures to see if they have anything else you might prefer instead.

If you do that it should be done before the guest arrives at the desk though so you have to go and look at them early on, usually after you have picked up any Virtual Queue tickets you might need.

Yes it will mean u will meet them and this is my 2nd con I am attending for Jessica henwick for her game of thrones role as nymeria sand also as u said u will might get admiral ackbars I am sure he will have descent ones but wait and see also he will personalise it for u and put your name on Tim rose will like Jessica henwick I am obsessed with her and I just hope she will have time to personalise mine not sure if I will get her Jess pava because I am still making my mind up

I got Jessica Henwick's last year, she was lovely. She dedicated mine (and most others I saw) with some great GoT quotes. Truly lovely lady.

• Moderators

If you are there for opening and intending to stay around you will get loads done, I have done at least 20-25 in a day and I know others who have done more. My advice would be once you get in get your VQ tickets for the bigger names that way you will have some flexibility in getting what you want.

Edited by StuartG2198