Sherlocked UK 2016

Too Tall

Ta, well I'm Gold so will go after your good self. So will probably give it 15 mins or so and check where they are up to. Sound reasonable?

That sounds about right. With the 2 day people you will only have half the Plats in front of you so maybe make it between 5/10 mins to be on the safe side. Remember they do move quickly.

Question: Has it been said anywhere what Hall it's in? I mean it should be obvious if they have the banners outside but it's a long corridor, do we know where we should be aiming for. Has anything been said about where to queue for the paid talks?

Ta, well I'm Gold so will go after your good self. So will probably give it 15 mins or so and check where they are up to. Sound reasonable?

That sounds about right. With the 2 day people you will only have half the Plats in front of you so maybe make it between 5/10 mins to be on the safe side. Remember they do move quickly.

Oops, my mistake, am Gold but batch one so all the other Golds/Silvers will be in front of me

• Like 1

I'm guessing they'll do what they have done for other events at the excel and have everyone queue in a separate hall. Hopefully should be clear when we do the registration stuff earlier in the day on Friday.

Hopefully, I just remember that we did know before hand last time which hall it was in.

• Like 1

So, on Saturday, Una on 221b set starts at 10:15, Rupert (standard) starts at 10:20. Both look like they run for 35 mins, and it's their only shoots of the day. Best plan of action?

Remind me, what Batch number are you? Generally what the Count said is the proposed course of Action. But it makes no sense if one shoot is Batch 1 and the other Batch 4.

So, on Saturday, Una on 221b set starts at 10:15, Rupert (standard) starts at 10:20. Both look like they run for 35 mins, and it's their only shoots of the day. Best plan of action?

Remind me, what Batch number are you? Generally what the Count said is the proposed course of Action. But it makes no sense if one shoot is Batch 1 and the other Batch 4.

Una on 221b is batch 1, and think Rupert batch 3. It was just the fact that they both have one session that day and they pretty much start and end at the same time now.

You'll be fine, go to Una's 221b shoot first as you're in the first batch to be called so should be in and out within 10 mins I would think. Rupert's you're in the last batch to be called so you could go and queue from about 10.45 and be fine. You'll have all the Vip, Plat, Gold, Silver and batches 1 & 2 to go before it's your turn.

• Like 2

You'll be fine, go to Una's 221b shoot first as you're in the first batch to be called so should be in and out within 10 mins I would think. Rupert's you're in the last batch to be called so you could go and queue from about 10.45 and be fine. You'll have all the Vip, Plat, Gold, Silver and batches 1 & 2 to go before it's your turn.

Exactly that.

Exactly that.

Are you coming QS? I've probably asked you that before!

Ok, can a mod help me out here please?

When I bought my Gold ticket I was SURE that Gold had priority access to auto and photo shoots after Platinum but now the packages don't say this.

The FAQ says VIP,Plat and Gold have queuing priority for auto's and photos but it also mentions the screening so these are last years but it is there in black and white so am hoping this is correct.

Can this be checked out please ASAP? If we don't have any kind of priority this could make things very difficult to get everything done.

I'm stressing a bit here ( actually stressing a LOT)

Edited by evilfairie

Ok, can a mod help me out here please?

When I bought my Gold ticket I was SURE that Gold had priority access to auto and photo shoots after Platinum but now the packages don't say this.

The FAQ says VIP,Plat and Gold have queuing priority for auto's and photos but it also mentions the screening so these are last years but it is there in black and white so am hoping this is correct.

Can this be checked out please ASAP? If we don't have any kind of priority this could make things very difficult to get everything done.

I'm stressing a bit here ( actually stressing a LOT)

You'll be fine, go to Una's 221b shoot first as you're in the first batch to be called so should be in and out within 10 mins I would think. Rupert's you're in the last batch to be called so you could go and queue from about 10.45 and be fine.You'll have all the Vip, Plat, Gold, Silver and batches 1 & 2 to go before it's your turn.

Exactly that.

Ok I just remembered this.

So sorry, I had a complete panic for a moment when someone pointed it out to me that the priority queuing wasn't listed in the package details and my brain went :eek::blush::blush::blush:

Am sure this pretty much confirms what I always believed to be true.

*hides*

Edited by evilfairie

:whistling: Hides from Evilfairie as well.

*tuts at you*

. :chair:

Ah we all have our 5 minutes of panic now and then.

I know you were just trying to be helpful and I've appreciated you being patient with me yesterday so thank you. I owe you a drink :drunk:

QS is used to us am sure and when she reads this she'll just go :rolleyes: and walk off shaking her head.

• Like 1

Um, I somehow planned my schedule :freak2: Excitement level is rising. I am not sure if the time fits nicely on Sunday... BC photo and MG talk looks a bit tough. But hey, worst case I am late for the talk :ph34r:

P.S. I believe I owe a drink to quite some of you peeps :drunk:

• Like 1

Hi everyone. Very long story short: until 2 days ago I didn't know if I could go. Turned out I could an am now scrabbling to organise everything at the last second. Between buying tickets and booking flights I haven't even really looked at the timetables, will have to be able to somehow sort that out in the next 24 hours. Yay? :D Anyway, hope it will be as much fun as last time

• Like 1

Feeling a little calmer. I've highlighted my schedule with things I'm definitely wanting to do and combined with the fact that some of the shoots are split, if I can get them done in the morning it's not looking so bad when you then can discount the afternoon sessions.

I'm guessing they'll do what they have done for other events at the excel and have everyone queue in a separate hall. Hopefully should be clear when we do the registration stuff earlier in the day on Friday.

Hopefully, I just remember that we did know before hand last time which hall it was in.

Well we have the answer to this now! S2