Sherlocked UK 2016

Too Tall

Stop making your plans...

This landed on my TL a second ago:

CsvRIuiXgAATrME.jpg

Whatever they are up to - I'm almost disappointed. I was awaiting an event less crowded than the last one... ;)

I'm almost at the oh ffs stage, I'm working all day tomorrow so I'll be on tenterhooks until they announce whatever it is they may be able to announce.

If it is a last minute lead guest I'm gonna be a nervous wreck.

• Like 1

Stop making your plans...

This landed on my TL a second ago:

CsvRIuiXgAATrME.jpg

Whatever they are up to - I'm almost disappointed. I was awaiting an event less crowded than the last one... ;)

Cumberbatch is coming and will be having a bare knuckle boxing match, winner takes all with Andrew Scott

All I can say is something rhyming with Duck. We all know what we are expecting now an I'm cacking my pants to put it crudely. :dance:

• Like 1

Okay, I'm glad I haven't spent time doing my schedule yet...

Oh my god I am wetting myself with anticipation here. If it was either of them I'll miss anything else to do their shoot and any talks.

I love that we still have possible surprises coming!!

And despite my immense admiration for BC, if it was Martin I would be even happier.

• Like 1

I'm genuinely trying to rack my brains to try and avoid too much disappointment and think of anything that could be classed as 'very cool'. Like another return guest being announced, something to do with the sets ect but all I can focus on is BENEDICT or MARTIN :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

• Like 1

I'm genuinely trying to rack my brains to try and avoid too much disappointment and think of anything that could be classed as 'very cool'. Like another return guest being announced, something to do with the sets ect but all I can focus on is BENEDICT or MARTIN :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

My friend has suggested the idea that they might show some of series 4, like, more than just the clip they showed in America.

I have no clue how I'm feeling right now,

My friend has suggested the idea that they might show some of series 4, like, more than just the clip they showed in America.

I have no clue how I'm feeling right now,

Happily pre disappointed? Lol.

• Like 2

Whether it would need this sort of build up or have enough doubts over whether it could happen I'm not sure, but I wonder if there could either be another cast or crew photo again?

That silly Daily Mail article the other day suggested Cumberbatch was on holiday at the moment which could indicate it's not him.

Whether it would need this sort of build up or have enough doubts over whether it could happen I'm not sure, but I wonder if there could either be another cast or crew photo again?

That silly Daily Mail article the other day suggested Cumberbatch was on holiday at the moment which could indicate it's not him.

A bit of series 4 would be incredibly cool.

The Fail report that BC is on holiday came from B's publicist, in response to their question about why he's not at the con. It would be easy to say this, as few people could check it, rather than reveal to that rag that he might still be coming. I don't think we can read anything into anything.

But that won't stop us speculating!

(I am going to dream tonight of that mythical photo of me with Foxy Tim, Mama Wanda, Mark and Ben)

• Like 2

A bit of series 4 would be incredibly cool.

The Fail report that BC is on holiday came from B's publicist, in response to their question about why he's not at the con. It would be easy to say this, as few people could check it, rather than reveal to that rag that he might still be coming. I don't think we can read anything into anything.

But that won't stop us speculating!

(I am going to dream tonight of that mythical photo of me with Foxy Tim, Mama Wanda, Mark and Ben)

Yeah, I'm sure his publicist could have just as easily said he was just busy.

Anyway, I have really got to try and go to sleep as I'm up early so talk to you all on here at some point tomorrow for our mass implosion (good or bad!).

Keep your Facebooks loaded where possible and here's hoping.

• Like 2