Sherlocked UK 2016

Too Tall

I'm hoping that a combined schedule is published like they do with the FCC's so we don't have to amalgamate the plans and try and work it all out. Having said that are we supposed to copy this and our package shoot times off and note down which ones we should be going to?

Quick query, and apologies if I'm being a bit dim here....

In the photo shoot schedule, does A and B refer to different photo shoot areas, or the Platinum groups?

I think in the schedule it means area - there are more than A and B groups for the lower packages so it doesn't make sense to only publish Platinum's shoot's.

I've just bought a photo shoot ticket for Redbeard (batch 3). But Redbeard has three photo shoots on Saturday. Can I go to the one which matches my time schedule the best? In other words: do they call all the batches on every photo shoot? The last shoot at 3.40pm is the best match for me.

You should go through only when your batch is called. The first session will be batch 1, possibly some of 2 depending on how quick it goes and how many people have those batches so technically you couldn't go to that one unless it get up to batch 3. However as always if you have big clashes with the other shoots and really can't get to them you can go to an earlier one, speak to the crew and show them proof of your clashes and they may be able to slip you through.

Edited by Raylenth

It's not like the autographs where you can go through any time after your number has been called, they have to be stricter with the photo shoots as they have specific limited time slots and can't have everyone deciding to turn up 5 minutes before it's due to end or the last session as it has to finish on time otherwise everything else gets held up. If everyone decided to turn up at the end they wouldn't be able to get through everyone.

Getting my head around the schedule. Being Gold I've not got such a rush on as you Platinum folks.

So far my only major rush/clash is my Steven/Sue shoot on Sat which is 10.35 for 15 mins so I'll have to run after having that done and sneak in either on time or a few mins late for Andrews talk at 10.45. Hoping I'll still be able to get a good seat in the Gold area.

As I'm batch 1 for Amanda's 70min photo shoot slot I'm thinking of getting there around 3.30 for the last 30 minutes and check out the queue then? Does that sound about right? I'm batch 1 for Rupert too so I'll head on down after the first 15mins of his 30min slot.

Sunday I'm hoping I'll get to Louise's first shoot after the Rupert Graves talk, they'll be 15 mins after it finishes before Louise's shoot ends. Can't imagine the whole first half hour of shoots being taken up by Platinum, if not I can go the the pm slot after my David/Michael shoot.

Another clash I have is I'll have to leave Mark's talk maybe a few mins early to get to my David/Michael shoot, they have a 15min slot starting at 14.20 and Mark's talk starts at 13.40 so if his talk is 45 mins the same as last year it'll be a bit tight, still doable though.

Does any of the above make sense? I've gone crossed eyed. :crying:

Getting my head around the schedule. Being Gold I've not got such a rush on as you Platinum folks.

So far my only major rush/clash is my Steven/Sue shoot on Sat which is 10.35 for 15 mins so I'll have to run after having that done and sneak in either on time or a few mins late for Andrews talk at 10.45. Hoping I'll still be able to get a good seat in the Gold area.

As I'm batch 1 for Amanda's 70min photo shoot slot I'm thinking of getting there around 3.30 for the last 30 minutes and check out the queue then? Does that sound about right? I'm batch 1 for Rupert too so I'll head on down after the first 15mins of his 30min slot.

Sunday I'm hoping I'll get to Louise's first shoot after the Rupert Graves talk, they'll be 15 mins after it finishes before Louise's shoot ends. Can't imagine the whole first half hour of shoots being taken up by Platinum, if not I can go the the pm slot after my David/Michael shoot.

Another clash I have is I'll have to leave Mark's talk maybe a few mins early to get to my David/Michael shoot, they have a 15min slot starting at 14.20 and Mark's talk starts at 13.40 so if his talk is 45 mins the same as last year it'll be a bit tight, still doable though.

Does any of the above make sense? I've gone crossed eyed. :crying:

Kind of. I need to see it side by side before I can really think about it. Don't think I'm going to get to ant talks though as with Redbeard and Amanda on 221 my Saturday morning in particular is swamped by the looks of it.

It's all less well set out than last year, so will need more effort to unpick. I've got an urgent piece of work to do this evening, but will have a go at the Plat A schedule tomorrow evening.

I've started one on Excel but was waiting for them to fix Una's shoot. I'll carry it on tomorrow and try and post it here, but was having trouble getting it into a postable format, so hopefully between us we will get something usable.

Also there seems to be no times at all for the Friday shoot on the 221b set.

The tickets definitely say Friday so I guess it's just turn up and have them done whilst the show is open on Friday?

Edited by Raylenth

Have to say though that I feeling really apprehensive now about getting all the autos on top of this. I guess I'll just have to forget everyone else as far as possible, concentrate on just getting the Saturday only people and then hope to get everyone else on Sunday.