Chevron 8.3 Guest Cancellation - Jewel Staite

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

We are very sorry to have to let you know that Jewel Staite will no longer be able to join us for Chevron 8.3. As you will probably know Jewel has recently become a mum for the first time and whilst she originally thought she would be ready to travel long distance with the baby by the time of Chevron she has actually decided that it would be just too stressful for her son at his young age. We obviously completely understand Jewels concerns and wish her and her family the best. We hope to bring her back to a future Chevron event.

This was to be expected, but I was hoping she would be able to make it anyway. Obviously no one can blame her for her decision, she must do what's best for her family. Hopefully you'll be able to get her back later on for another event.

So...will we get a another guest instead? ;)

Edited by SammyRomie
  • Like 1

I'm sorry I won't get to meet Jewel again at this Chevron, but I wouldn't want to travel all that distance with a baby as young as her little Wilder! So I completely understand!!

I hope to get another opportunity to see her soon and in the meantime I look forward to seeing her on my TV instead ... .not long until Legends of Tomorrow starts!