Hayden Panettiere

travelingforhayden

PLEASE try and get Hayden Panettiere back this year. It'll have been 4 years since she last done one of your events and she always brings in a good crowd!! Please (begs, lol).

Without openingly discussing her recent health issues, I think you will find Hayden a tad hard to get at this time.

PLEASE try and get Hayden Panettiere back this year. It'll have been 4 years since she last done one of your events and she always brings in a good crowd!! Please (begs, lol).

Without openingly discussing her recent health issues, I think you will find Hayden a tad hard to get at this time.
She's back at work now apparently. I'm sure she is worth an invite! With Heroes Reborn being a fan favourite (I cant comment I've not seen it yet) and country music growing in the UK I'm sure many people would want to meet her :) Edited by Michael Wardlaw

She's back at work now apparently. I'm sure she is worth an invite! With Heroes Reborn being a fan favourite (I cant comment I've not seen it yet) and country music growing in the UK I'm sure many people would want to meet her :)

She's not in Heroes Reborn unfortunatley.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...