Latest Guest Announcement - RON PERLMAN

I really cant wait to get my pass in the post. my first one, and im over the moon I was able to get one :) any news if they mite be posting them soon? or is it a waiting game to a few weeks before the event?

My honest guess (and it is just a guess) is that they haven't even been made yet, so you've got a while to wait. From SM's side, it makes more sense to wait until there's a few different Diamond passes before they make an order from whoever manufactures them.

Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Showmasters Admin

I am going to buy my tickets this week. So if i buy the Diamond Pass for Ron Perlman, what else do l need to get? Is it the day entry or else?

It is best to get weekend entry as we can't guarantee you'll be able to get everything on any single day.

• Moderators

Ok thank you :)

Also it says photoshoots are on thursday, so how does that work? Or is it something else?

Thursday is the preview event, meaning the doors will open in the afternoon, some guests will be present and signing as well as taking part in photo shoots.

I am going to buy my tickets this week. So if i buy the Diamond Pass for Ron Perlman, what else do l need to get? Is it the day entry or else?

It is best to get weekend entry as we can't guarantee you'll be able to get everything on any single day.

ive got a diamond pass but can only make the Saturday, I know ill miss the talk but will I get the autos and pic done on the Saturday?

• Moderators

ive got a diamond pass but can only make the Saturday, I know ill miss the talk but will I get the autos and pic done on the Saturday?

If you have a diamond pass I can't see this being an issue, I would advise discussing with the crew at the show if you have any concerns.

• Like 1

Oh no, just realised that the talk will be on the Sunday... :crying: I really hope it will be scheduled for the morning as I need to be home and at work for 8pm that day and I live 150 miles away... :no:

throw a sicky lol

I already thought of that but then realised I had already put in a holiday request for that day and it was denied so I think they would figure it out if suddenly pulled a sickie.... My own fault really as I just thought that the talk would be on the Saturday which would obviously be the busiest day (hence more people paying for the talk, more money for guests..) Will just have to wait and see how it pans out..

Oh no, just realised that the talk will be on the Sunday... :crying: I really hope it will be scheduled for the morning as I need to be home and at work for 8pm that day and I live 150 miles away... :no:

throw a sicky lol

I already thought of that but then realised I had already put in a holiday request for that day and it was denied so I think they would figure it out if suddenly pulled a sickie.... My own fault really as I just thought that the talk would be on the Saturday which would obviously be the busiest day (hence more people paying for the talk, more money for guests..) Will just have to wait and see how it pans out..
they might have forgot by then lol or throw 2 sick days lol