Latest Guest Announcement - RON PERLMAN

if I buy a diamond pass is that all in? or will I have to buy a photoshoot on top and pay for the auto on the day? ive never had one before

Should be all in (minus entry that is)...

Just double check what is included on eventbrite

• Like 1

if I buy a diamond pass is that all in? or will I have to buy a photoshoot on top and pay for the auto on the day? ive never had one before

thank you :) ill check now

It's actually pretty good, talk, art print.... most important to me 1 photoshoot and 2 signatures.... and I mean , guaranteed, you'll get it , worry free, you'll even get in front of those with regular ticket and won't have to get VQ ticket for signatures.... and as said general admission is not include for those diamond ticket linked to a specific guest.

• Like 1

It's actually pretty good, talk, art print.... most important to me 1 photoshoot and 2 signatures.... and I mean , guaranteed, you'll get it , worry free, you'll even get in front of those with regular ticket and won't have to get VQ ticket for signatures.... and as said general admission is not include for those diamond ticket linked to a specific guest.

That is pretty good actually, didn't realise it included 2 autographs!

• Like 2

That is pretty good actually, didn't realise it included 2 autographs!

YES 2 autographs :)

Awesome!

Only issue is I don't actually want a diamond pass. But I don't want to end up with another Christopher Lloyd situation where I miss out. Argh, don't know what to do.

Most of the other guests (like Bill Paxton and Michael Gambon) turned out to be really doable without a diamond pass as well. It'll depend on how many photoshoots Showmasters will organise for Ron Perlman.

I agree with this. I was able to get an autograph and photoshoot with both Paxton and Gambon without the need for a Diamond Pass or Gold Pass entry. As Ron is a repeat guest (from many years ago admittedly) he may fall into the same bracket.

It's been over 10 years since he attended. Lots of new attendees have joined us since then and there have been constant requests for Ron ever since his last appearance.

Just think of Christopher Lloyd. He was a repeat guest too, and everyone including the mods totally underestimated his line.

• Like 5

If I was to buy a photoshoot with Ron now, will that be GUARANTEED? I remember a few people got turned away last year and I just can't afford for that to happen with Ron Perlman. I've been asking for him to be booked for the 2 events I've attended!

I don't think anything is guaranteed, guest cancellations etc happen; but if it turns out due to such a high demand people don't get to see him then it would be refunded, if it wasn't your fault that you missed him of course.

If I was to buy a photoshoot with Ron now, will that be GUARANTEED? I remember a few people got turned away last year and I just can't afford for that to happen with Ron Perlman. I've been asking for him to be booked for the 2 events I've attended!

I don't think anything is guaranteed, guest cancellations etc happen; but if it turns out due to such a high demand people don't get to see him then it would be refunded, if it wasn't your fault that you missed him of course.

Ah I know that cancellations happen etc. I was just wondering if they have a better plan in place than last year. I make it my mission to be on time for every photo session I go to, but you can never predict how it turns out.

Ah I know that cancellations happen etc. I was just wondering if they have a better plan in place than last year. I make it my mission to be on time for every photo session I go to, but you can never predict how it turns out.

I hear ya! I spent ages planning last years LFCC with military precision and it went to pot the second I got in there ahahahha

Although it did help slightly, but I had to change a couple things up lol I missed a talk, through choice, as I opted to make sure I got a photo instead; but I was lucky I got all autos and photos I wanted, but was shattered by end of weekend lol

• Like 1