Latest Guest Announcement - RON PERLMAN

So I'm wondering, I really wanna get Ron to sign this -

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ps3-FALLOUT-3-Collectors-Lunchbox-Edition-Vault-Boy-Bobblehead-Figure-PAL-VGC-/262341304157?hash=item3d14c29f5d:g:6r0AAOSwG-1WxHeh

since he did the narration for Fallout 3 and New Vegas, would sharpies stay on that lunchbox or would it rub off after a while, if it does the latter (rubs off after a while), I'll not bother getting this.

If you store it and protect it well enough then it should last.

At last years LFCC, I was standing behind a guy that was getting a Stormtrooper helmet signed by Gary Kurtz. The thing was covered with autographs, and Gary did recommended to him using a spray varnish/lacquer to protect the autographs when he was finished.

Ok so I thought I was being an amazing girlfriend and have diverted our holiday from France via London (before heading home to Scotland) for a few days so my comic loving boyfriend can enjoy this event. But alas I have failed miserably as I have planned us being there on the Friday and flying home on the Saturday, which means he won't get to meet Ron Perlman, who is one of his absolute favourites!!! So my only hope is possibly bumping into him in London, maybe Friday/night??? Any of you comicon experts have any idea where he will be staying??? I know it's a million to one chance but no harm asking

Ok so I thought I was being an amazing girlfriend and have diverted our holiday from France via London (before heading home to Scotland) for a few days so my comic loving boyfriend can enjoy this event. But alas I have failed miserably as I have planned us being there on the Friday and flying home on the Saturday, which means he won't get to meet Ron Perlman, who is one of his absolute favourites!!! So my only hope is possibly bumping into him in London, maybe Friday/night??? Any of you comicon experts have any idea where he will be staying??? I know it's a million to one chance but no harm asking

Sorry, but there is absolutely no chance that actor accomodations will be shared here. Otherwise people would be hounding the hotel. I'm really sorry you will be missing out, but there is no way for this to happen.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm so surprised that there's been no mention of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. Nobody starting a poster? Have the Potter fandom disappeared? :poki:

Maaaan totally forgot he is going to be in that! Literally just ordered a Hellboy poster for him to sign because I didn't know what to get my 2nd Diamond auto on might have to make a roundabout turn and get one for this if there is one!

• Like 2

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Any news on the cancellation and refunds? I'd like to buy other photo shoots when the refund goes through.

Also given the fact that they haven't made an announcement probably means they are either still trying to get hold of Ron's people or are talking to them to see if there is any way to salvage his appearance. Believe me, the team won't be sitting there saying 'oh blow, we will deal with it on Monday'.

• Like 1