Latest Guest Announcement - RON PERLMAN

Oh no, just realised that the talk will be on the Sunday... :crying: I really hope it will be scheduled for the morning as I need to be home and at work for 8pm that day and I live 150 miles away... :no:

throw a sicky lol

I already thought of that but then realised I had already put in a holiday request for that day and it was denied so I think they would figure it out if suddenly pulled a sickie.... My own fault really as I just thought that the talk would be on the Saturday which would obviously be the busiest day (hence more people paying for the talk, more money for guests..) Will just have to wait and see how it pans out..
they might have forgot by then lol or throw 2 sick days lol

Might see if I can nab the holiday form from my work file... Then they will never know I requested it... :whistling:

• Like 1

Oh no, just realised that the talk will be on the Sunday... :crying: I really hope it will be scheduled for the morning as I need to be home and at work for 8pm that day and I live 150 miles away... :no:

throw a sicky lol

I already thought of that but then realised I had already put in a holiday request for that day and it was denied so I think they would figure it out if suddenly pulled a sickie.... My own fault really as I just thought that the talk would be on the Saturday which would obviously be the busiest day (hence more people paying for the talk, more money for guests..) Will just have to wait and see how it pans out..

they might have forgot by then lol or throw 2 sick days lol

Might see if I can nab the holiday form from my work file... Then they will never know I requested it... :whistling:

go for it no excuse giving u time off really if u give plenty of notice
  • Like 1

Woohooo, I've bought my diamond pass, I can't risk missing out like with Chistopher LLoyd last year :no: I've learnt my lesson! Does anybody know whether you can purchase additional autos and get them at the same time as the Diamonds, or do you need a VQ for extra autos?

• Like 1

Woohooo, I've bought my diamond pass, I can't risk missing out like with Chistopher LLoyd last year :no: I've learnt my lesson! Does anybody know whether you can purchase additional autos and get them at the same time as the Diamonds, or do you need a VQ for extra autos?

Last year you could purchase more autos when you went up for your Diamond one, so you didn't have to queue up again.
  • Like 1

Last year you could purchase more autos when you went up for your Diamond one, so you didn't have to queue up again.

does that mean if I wanted to autos id have to queue up twice?

no, the exact opposite. for example: say your Diamond pass allows for 1 auto. You want to buy another one so you have 2 autos in total. You would go up, show the crew your Diamond pass, who will stamp it, then pay them for the second auto. Then go to the guest who will sign your 2 autos for you at the same time. Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 1

no, the exact opposite. for example: say your Diamond pass allows for 1 auto. You want to buy another one so you have 2 autos in total. You would go up, show the crew your Diamond pass, who will stamp it, then pay them for the second auto. Then go to the guest who will sign your 2 autos for you at the same time.
I mean if your a non diamond holder

no, the exact opposite. for example: say your Diamond pass allows for 1 auto. You want to buy another one so you have 2 autos in total. You would go up, show the crew your Diamond pass, who will stamp it, then pay them for the second auto. Then go to the guest who will sign your 2 autos for you at the same time.
If you're non diamond then it's the same as every other guest. Most likely limited to 5 autos at a time.

If you're non diamond then it's the same as every other guest. Most likely limited to 5 autos at a time.

that's good then only wanted 2 lol handy for xmas 2

If I was to buy a photoshoot with Ron now, will that be GUARANTEED? I remember a few people got turned away last year and I just can't afford for that to happen with Ron Perlman. I've been asking for him to be booked for the 2 events I've attended!

we have had very few people that did not get what they have paid for when it coms to photo ops , we also here rumors and story but we see the numbers of scanned tickets and there are very few that do not get there photo ops , all you need to do is be there when the photo op is happening and listen to the crew and then will help you to get what you have bought , last years LFCC over 40,000 photo were taken between 120 guests , and the prices are as low as 50% of some other events in the UK and around the world so we do provide good value and reliable services , see you soon Jason

I have to say the photo ops are good value. I thought I wouldn't have money to get to meet who I wanted but the prices are good. Elsewhere some photo ops were £70+ which is far too much money for a lot of people.

• 4 weeks later...

So I'm wondering, I really wanna get Ron to sign this -

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ps3-FALLOUT-3-Collectors-Lunchbox-Edition-Vault-Boy-Bobblehead-Figure-PAL-VGC-/262341304157?hash=item3d14c29f5d:g:6r0AAOSwG-1WxHeh

since he did the narration for Fallout 3 and New Vegas, would sharpies stay on that lunchbox or would it rub off after a while, if it does the latter (rubs off after a while), I'll not bother getting this.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ps3-FALLOUT-3-Collectors-Lunchbox-Edition-Vault-Boy-Bobblehead-Figure-PAL-VGC-/262341304157?hash=item3d14c29f5d:g:6r0AAOSwG-1WxHeh

since he did the narration for Fallout 3 and New Vegas, would sharpies stay on that lunchbox or would it rub off after a while, if it does the latter (rubs off after a while), I'll not bother getting this.

It looks like it COULD be similar to the metal used for steelbook blu-rays etc. I have a few of them signed and have no issues with a silver sharpie on them. However, that's going from quite a photo which doesn't give a great indication of what finish is on the box, there isn't any way to be 100% sure unless you are lucky and someone on here owns one of these and has tested or you buy it and try. Sorry.

Not an expert but sharpie is a permanent marker so should be good.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...