Latest Guest Announcement - RON PERLMAN

hi I purchased the ticker but on the site where I can print it says the editor has elected to not make this information editable just wondering what that means?

thanx so much for the quick response thought there was a problem then lol

Just what it says. You can print, but you can't edit. Edit means "make changes."

hi sorry to be a big pain I've looked on my bank statement and its left my account but doesn't show on my statement yet the bank people told me use havnt collected it yet was wondering how long it takes for it to be received by use? sorry this hasn't happened before am nervous that it hasn't gone through properly.

Ron looks more fun that most people, what sort of guy is he in photoshoots? I just have this hilarious excitable guy in my mind haha Perfect for a photo!

The last time he attended was before the photoshoots started. At the signing table he seemed more laid back.

hi sorry to be a big pain I've looked on my bank statement and its left my account but doesn't show on my statement yet the bank people told me use havnt collected it yet was wondering how long it takes for it to be received by use? sorry this hasn't happened before am nervous that it hasn't gone through properly.

For the millionth time - sorry, but it really feels like it - if there is an issue with this or any ticket booking you will be contacted. You will not lose your tickets over a banking error.

Ron looks more fun that most people, what sort of guy is he in photoshoots? I just have this hilarious excitable guy in my mind haha Perfect for a photo!

thanks for the reply

The last time he attended was before the photoshoots started. At the signing table he seemed more laid back.

For the millionth time - sorry, but it really feels like it - if there is an issue with this or any ticket booking you will be contacted. You will not lose your tickets over a banking error.

• Moderators

Ive bought a diamond pass - will I be able to buy extra autographs for Ron when I meet him.

Are autos and photos guaranteed with a diamond pass (I ask this in light have several people missing out last year)

Thanks

Yes, you go to the desk and they will hole punch the autographs you are entitled to as part of your pass, you would then just pay the base price extra for additional autographs.

Diamond passes guarantee that you will meet that individual, you are correct in saying that there was a few issues last year which were exceptional in most cases, SM are aware of these issues and have addressed them to prevent any issues this year. Generally speaking if you speak to crew and show your diamond pass you will be looked after.

• Like 1

Ive bought a diamond pass - will I be able to buy extra autographs for Ron when I meet him.

Are autos and photos guaranteed with a diamond pass (I ask this in light have several people missing out last year)

Thanks

There was an issue last year because Robert Englund wasn't signing Sunday. That was a one time error and won't happen again this year. I'm not aware of other issues, especially not for "several people". Christopher Lloyd was signing pretty slow, but I am not aware of several people missing out. Maybe if someone had to leave earlier or could only make a day there was a problem - but we made it clear from the start that a Diamond Pass is not a Front of the Line pass as at Universal Studios. ;) A Diamond Pass has always been considered as a package of events spread out over the whole weekend.

Stuart has already answered ther rest.

• Like 1

Ohhhh go you :-D look at his big beaming smile haha

I have always liked the guy, just feels like I grew up with him on telly in Beauty and the Beast, and in so many films. He just works non stop from the vast lists of things he does.

So to shake his hand will be rather amazing to say the least!

He seems to be genuinely happy to meet him fans and a lovely guy. :) Check out my profile pic! :)

Hi.

I have a gold pass. I also bought a photo ticket with Ron Perlman.

It is batch 3.

Will I have to wait till batch 3 or do gold pass holders go behind diamond pass (when diamond pass guests are involved).

Cheers.

Adam

Gold Passes go behind Diamond Pass holders for Diamond Pass photo sessions.

• Like 1

ive just treated myself to a diamond pass, ive never had one before so im excited about it. any idea when they will be posted out? also to anyone who has had a diamond pass before how dose it work? ive really saved up since last year and im really looking forward to it but I like to have it all written down ect so I get in as much as I can times ect. any help would be great.

many thanks in advance

michael

Well over a week since this announcement and I'm still squeeing with joy! Finally calmed down enough to post my thanks to SM :)

I screamed so loud last week with excitement my dad came running into my room thinking something was wrong...

• Like 4

I bought my photoshoot ticket last week, but I've been wondering since if it's possible to upgrade to a diamond pass sometime later on? I do plan on getting 2 autographs so it would be nice to know that I can definitely get them. If there isn't, that's no worries! I'll just have to step my game up :)

I bought my photoshoot ticket last week, but I've been wondering since if it's possible to upgrade to a diamond pass sometime later on? I do plan on getting 2 autographs so it would be nice to know that I can definitely get them. If there isn't, that's no worries! I'll just have to step my game up :)

As log as Diamond Passes are not sold out: yes.