Latest Guest Announcement - RON PERLMAN

If I was to buy a photoshoot with Ron now, will that be GUARANTEED? I remember a few people got turned away last year and I just can't afford for that to happen with Ron Perlman. I've been asking for him to be booked for the 2 events I've attended!

I don't think anything is guaranteed, guest cancellations etc happen; but if it turns out due to such a high demand people don't get to see him then it would be refunded, if it wasn't your fault that you missed him of course.

Ah I know that cancellations happen etc. I was just wondering if they have a better plan in place than last year. I make it my mission to be on time for every photo session I go to, but you can never predict how it turns out.

I hear ya! I spent ages planning last years LFCC with military precision and it went to pot the second I got in there ahahahha

Although it did help slightly, but I had to change a couple things up lol I missed a talk, through choice, as I opted to make sure I got a photo instead; but I was lucky I got all autos and photos I wanted, but was shattered by end of weekend lol

Same here! Getting down to Neve Campbell's photoshoot straight after James Remar's was a NIGHTMARE. But like you said, with immense rushing and prep, I managed to get everything I wanted and was defeated by the end! Can't wait to do it all over again :lol:

• Like 2

Yes, any photo shoot is guaranteed as long as you don't arrive like 30 seconds before shoot closure. Once the line is through the guest may be taken back to the signing table if one comes in for a couple of minutes.

There were very specific circumstances for the few people who missed out last year. Precautions have been taken to avoid most of these issues.

But please remember still what I wrote in the first paragraph. I remember quite a couple of people missing shoots because they were waiting for another shoot - Sigourney Weaver comes to mind. "The guaranteed" is not a 100 percent foul proof padding for you. If you choose to stay in a line for an hour long shoot although your group is nowhere near being called and thus miss a shorter shoot inbetween this timeframe there is really nothing that can be done.

Yes, any photo shoot is guaranteed as long as you don't arrive like 30 seconds before shoot closure. Once the line is through the guest may be taken back to the signing table if one comes in for a couple of minutes.

There were very specific circumstances for the few people who missed out last year. Precautions have been taken to avoid most of these issues.

But please remember still what I wrote in the first paragraph. I remember quite a couple of people missing shoots because they were waiting for another shoot - Sigourney Weaver comes to mind. "The guaranteed" is not a 100 percent foul proof padding for you. If you choose to stay in a line for an hour long shoot although your group is nowhere near being called and thus miss a shorter shoot inbetween this timeframe there is really nothing that can be done.

Yep. So just common sense really! Thanks.

Tickets bought :)

• Like 2

If I was to buy a photoshoot with Ron now, will that be GUARANTEED? I remember a few people got turned away last year and I just can't afford for that to happen with Ron Perlman. I've been asking for him to be booked for the 2 events I've attended!

Yes it's guaranteed if you're there in time for it, and the sooner you buy it the lower your batch number so the earlier you can get it done on the day :D

• Showmasters Admin

Awesome!

Only issue is I don't actually want a diamond pass. But I don't want to end up with another Christopher Lloyd situation where I miss out. Argh, don't know what to do.

Ron is the first of many great guests that will be attending this years event and i have to warn you that we are going to have many many more high end guests at this event , we offer diamond passes so people coming far or that want to guarantee 100% that they are going to get the autograph and meet the guest and get there photo op with out any worry , thats exactly what its for , if you wan tot just come along and meet the guest and get there autograph then you do take a chance that there will be big lines or that they are very busy thats just the same like it has been from the start , populer guests do get busy , but they get to meet hundreds of guests a day so with planning you should be fine , but with so many high end guests this year you may have to make choices or go for the Dimond pass which worked very well for all that bought them last year , hope that helps :-) Jason

• Like 1

Now (I realise not every one is a SOA fan here, I myself am, but I am a fan of the actor for most of his work).... Anyway how about some other cast member from SOA, Charlie Hunnam and Katey Sagal first comes to mind, and just as Ron Perlman their work does not limit to SOA, so they might appeal to a broader audience as well ...

Other "less known" cast members from SOA would also make my day.

Edited by mrvega
  • Like 3

• Showmasters Admin

we have had very few people that did not get what they have paid for when it coms to photo ops , we also here rumors and story but we see the numbers of scanned tickets and there are very few that do not get there photo ops , all you need to do is be there when the photo op is happening and listen to the crew and then will help you to get what you have bought , last years LFCC over 40,000 photo were taken between 120 guests , and the prices are as low as 50% of some other events in the UK and around the world so we do provide good value and reliable services , see you soon Jason

• Like 2

we have had very few people that did not get what they have paid for when it coms to photo ops , we also here rumors and story but we see the numbers of scanned tickets and there are very few that do not get there photo ops , all you need to do is be there when the photo op is happening and listen to the crew and then will help you to get what you have bought , last years LFCC over 40,000 photo were taken between 120 guests , and the prices are as low as 50% of some other events in the UK and around the world so we do provide good value and reliable services , see you soon Jason

I can certainly say for the busiest photo section I experience (A) last year that Luke ran it awesomely..........kept order to chaos and was answering questions and helping people work stuff out to ensure they didn't miss anything.

I hope he is there this year again - he was a Legend!!!

• Like 3

Just one thing I don't know, so I do understand there is a precise time for photoshoots (a few of us that will meet many actors might have clashes, for my part it was handled very well with the help of the staff last year) . As for autographs, I bought the diamond ticket, can I go to the signing area whenever I want and get immediately in front of the queue, because while I'm up to get posters signed I would also like to get the pic from the photoshoot signed, so I would go to the photoshoot first and then go for the autographs.

Cheers Jason. It's true, I did read about a few people complaining they couldn't get their photos, but like you said, it was a minority. I managed to rush around and get all of mine done with minimal stress! If you have your head screwed on then you should be fine. I have been fine both times I've attended, and the photos last year were organized a lot better than the previous year. Hope my original post didn't sound like I was bashing. Wasn't my intention at all. Just concern :)

To echo everybody else, more SoA guests would be fantastic. Kurt Sutter!

• Like 1

I can certainly say for the busiest photo section I experience (A) last year that Luke ran it awesomely..........kept order to chaos and was answering questions and helping people work stuff out to ensure they didn't miss anything.

I hope he is there this year again - he was a Legend!!!

Staff last year was amazing, Justin was the best in my experience

• Like 1

• Showmasters Admin

one other thing this year we will have all the guests on one floor and most of the guest photo shoots also on that floor so it will help with your time to get around , we learnt a lot last year like we do every year and improve and develop so you will get to see what we have plan over the coming months , one thing i would like to say also is that we have so many very big offers out to AMAZING guests this year so BE WARNED this will be a sell out event and there will be many amazing guests and new things to do as well as having more space and rest areas so its more fun and easier to get around and get what you need , so i think you will all see that we have thought a lot about you and your day this year :-) , we are all looking forward to this event which is now the biggest event in Europe :-)

see you at the show :-)

jason

• Like 7

one other thing this year we will have all the guests on one floor and most of the guest photo shoots also on that floor so it will help with your time to get around , we learnt a lot last year like we do every year and improve and develop so you will get to see what we have plan over the coming months , one thing i would like to say also is that we have so many very big offers out to AMAZING guests this year so BE WARNED this will be a sell out event and there will be many amazing guests and new things to do as well as having more space and rest areas so its more fun and easier to get around and get what you need , so i think you will all see that we have thought a lot about you and your day this year :-) , we are all looking forward to this event which is now the biggest event in Europe :-)

see you at the show :-)

jason

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh even more super excited now!!!! can't wait!!!

Just one thing I don't know, so I do understand there is a precise time for photoshoots (a few of us that will meet many actors might have clashes, for my part it was handled very well with the help of the staff last year) . As for autographs, I bought the diamond ticket, can I go to the signing area whenever I want and get immediately in front of the queue, because while I'm up to get posters signed I would also like to get the pic from the photoshoot signed, so I would go to the photoshoot first and then go for the autographs.

Mrvega, si tu as acheté ton Diamond pass le jour de l'annonce de Ron Perlman, tu auras un numéro très bas sur ton diamond pass.

Ce qui veut dire que ton numéro sera annoncé très tôt le samedi matin.

Mais, ça ne veut pas dire que tu DOIS aller quand ton numéro est annoncé.

(Par exemple, si tu as le numéro "25", tu pourras toujours aller le soir à 18h car le staff Showmaster laissent rentrer les numéros de 1 à 500)

Si le photoshoot est programmé l'après midi, tu vas à ton photoshoot, et ensuite à la session autographe, où tu pourras quand même passer en priorité (directement dans la zone de la petite file) pour faire signer tes 2 autographes (qui doivent être collecter en même temps)

A+

;-)

• Like 1

Last year some Diamond guests were split with part of the numbers called one day and another part the second day for autographs. I am imagining something similar may be happen this year. But as with the normal VQ tickets you can go any time after your number has been called. So not an issue at all to get the photo done and then head to the autographs.

• Like 1

I don't think anything is guaranteed, guest cancellations etc happen; but if it turns out due to such a high demand people don't get to see him then it would be refunded, if it wasn't your fault that you missed him of course.

Ah I know that cancellations happen etc. I was just wondering if they have a better plan in place than last year. I make it my mission to be on time for every photo session I go to, but you can never predict how it turns out.

I hear ya! I spent ages planning last years LFCC with military precision and it went to pot the second I got in there ahahahha

Although it did help slightly, but I had to change a couple things up lol I missed a talk, through choice, as I opted to make sure I got a photo instead; but I was lucky I got all autos and photos I wanted, but was shattered by end of weekend lol

Buy a gold pass and that helps with all the photo shoot queues as you get seen after diamond and in batch order which just about guarantees you will get your photo. I have a gold pass and batch 1 for Ron and feel confident that I will get the photo op. Gold pass is literally worth its weight in gold, last year I managed over 30 photo ops, which wouldn't have happened without the gold pass. So excited to meet Ron again! :)

Now (I realise not every one is a SOA fan here, I myself am, but I am a fan of the actor for most of his work).... Anyway how about some other cast member from SOA, Charlie Hunnam and Katey Sagal first comes to mind, and just as Ron Perlman their work does not limit to SOA, so they might appeal to a broader audience as well ...

Other "less known" cast members from SOA would also make my day.

I would be so excited for Kim, Tommy and Walton too, fingers crossed

• Like 2