Latest Prop Shoot Announcement - Rey's Speeder from Star Wars

• Showmasters Admin

Latest Prop Shoot Announcement - Rey's Speeder Bike from Star Wars

This is a Green screen photo shoot with a replica of Rey's Speeder Bike from Star Wars!

This will have his own photo area and photos will be £5. These are purchased on the day of the show at the area and you will each receive a 6by9 photo print as you leave the area

Ray_Speeder_bike.jpg

Edited by mojoe
  • Like 2

• Moderators

Is there a weight limit as I am a bit on the chunky monkey side? Or are you stood by it?

Guessing it's stood next to, similar to the powerloader last year. Means less risk of damage.

I'll see if we can get some clarification on this but as above I think it will be a stood next to as opposed to actually on.

Is there a weight limit as I am a bit on the chunky monkey side? Or are you stood by it?

Guessing it's stood next to, similar to the powerloader last year. Means less risk of damage.

I'll see if we can get some clarification on this but as above I think it will be a stood next to as opposed to actually on.

Thankyou. Good to prepare

• Like 1

i think mentioned green screen.

Yeah I imagine the downed Star Destroyer in the background. Hopefully it'll be a sit on photo shoot, like the Indiana Jones bike. There's a Rey speeder in the Disney store that "kids" can sit on, although it doesn't specify an age limit...

My friend & I (Both 32) went there, it was closed off so we made a guy who works there open up the barrier so we could go on it pahahaha

• Like 1

Any chance this might be at summer event as I'm in Belgium for the spring event. If not, I'm going to Bournemouth or Cardiff just to get this photo shoot !!

Anything is possible. I guess it will be like a guest and announced once it has signed the contract so to speak. I guess Showmasters are seeing how popular it is.