Big Guest Announcement Tuesday 7pm

Seeing as the emoji looks like a devil or st I'm gonna guess Ron Perlman for Hellboy?

Well I would litterally have a heart attack if that would be the case, I have been hoping for this to happen for a while now, he did attend LFCC a while back I think, way before I myself starting to attend LFCC, he is a possible guest, but the announcement is presented as a big guest, Ron Perlman would be a Diamond guest... well you never know, we'll see, fingers crossed

Edited by mrvega
  • Like 4

Its not negativity, its just there are loads of Star Wars signees in Spring and I think we need different names for Summer.

There are many differebt fandoms like Star Trek, Sons Of Anarchy etc and it would be good to see these represented as well. Plus certain actors like Ron Perlman are multifranchise.

• Like 1

While I enjoy the speculation of who the guest might be its rather sad seeing the increasing amounts of 'hope its not someone from so and so'

I thought that amount of negativity was reserved for the facebook page.

I agree. It's much nicer to hear what guests people do want, rather than the ones they don't.

As has been said many times, there will always be a fair amount of Star Wars, Dr Who and Game of Thrones guest as they are popular and generally feature UK actors who are more available to come to a UK con. There will others as well but always be prepared for actors from these types of shows.

They aren't replacing anyone. SM aren't telling Stallone that he can't come as third stormtrooper on the left has signed up! Let's keep it happy people :smile:

Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 3

You're stealing my lines, Wrong Name. :D

There will always be a number of Star Wars guests. In case you haven't noticed yet, Jason is a huge Star Wars fan. Telling him to let go off Star Wars... that wouldn't end pretty. :lol:

I'm not a huge Game of Thrones or Walking Dead fan myself. But I realize the shows have huge fandoms. Guests from popular shows I don't care about being announced still means more people are interested to come, more tickets are sold, budget increases and voila... I might actually get my dream guest. Bonus: the 10000 something attendees rushing to Andrew Lincoln or Norman Reedus or whoever the guest is won't be in my way when I am trying to collect VQ tickets for my guests.

And heaven forbid somebody else gets to do a happy dance instead of me... :firedevil:

• Like 4

While I enjoy the speculation of who the guest might be its rather sad seeing the increasing amounts of 'hope its not someone from so and so'

I thought that amount of negativity was reserved for the facebook page.

I agree. It's much nicer to hear what guests people do want, rather than the ones they don't.

As has been said many times, there will always be a fair amount of Star Wars, Dr Who and Game of Thrones guest as they are popular and generally feature UK actors who are more available to come to a UK con. There will others as well but always be prepared for actors from these types of shows.

They aren't replacing anyone. SM aren't telling Stallone that he can't come as third stormtrooper on the left has signed up! Let's keep it happy people :smile:

there going to have to get Daniel craig because hes in starwars to plus hes awesome

You're stealing my lines, Wrong Name. :D

There will always be a number of Star Wars guests. In case you haven't noticed yet, Jason is a huge Star Wars fan. Telling him to let go off Star Wars... that wouldn't end pretty. :lol:

I'm not a huge Game of Thrones or Walking Dead fan myself. But I realize the shows have huge fandoms. Guests from popular shows I don't care about being announced still means more people are interested to come, more tickets are sold, budget increases and voila... I might actually get my dream guest. Bonus: the 10000 something attendees rushing to Andrew Lincoln or Norman Reedus or whoever the guest is won't be in my way when I am trying to collect VQ tickets for my guests.

And heaven forbid somebody else gets to do a happy dance instead of me... :firedevil:

Let's just say, you've taught me well! :whistling:

• Like 1