Latest Guest Announcement - ANDY CUNNINGHAM

• 4 weeks later...

Oh. My. God. I hope it;s not an overreaction to say that this may be my favourite guest ever! I mean come on, Bodger and Badger? Such a great line up, never thought I'd be able to meet Denis Lawson too! Oh also can I ask, will Andy be doing a photoshoot with Badger?

Edited by Dalek123

• 4 weeks later...

I have to say, meeting Bodger and Badge (or Andy!) was one of the highlights of the weekend for me. They still have it. I just wish I'd have brought some mash potato to give to Badger!!

SRgVhEq.jpg

That's awesome I can't believe he brought badger!!

I was so happy, it was even Badger that signed my 8x10 for me! Great guest. I hope he comes back to more events.

• Like 2

• Moderators

I have to say, meeting Bodger and Badge (or Andy!) was one of the highlights of the weekend for me. They still have it. I just wish I'd have brought some mash potato to give to Badger!!SRgVhEq.jpg

I was so happy, it was even Badger that signed my 8x10 for me! Great guest. I hope he comes back to more events.

Yeh fingers crossed for summer

• Like 1

I cannot emphasise enough how good a guest Andy (or Bodger as I imagine he will forever be known) was. Genuinely the best guest experience I've ever had. Signed all the Bodger photos for free and my live DVD,with Badger by his side. The glee on my face must have been a sight! Childish? Perhaps, but proud of it! I really, really hope he continues to come to cons, so I might actually talk about the series a little.

• Like 2

I have to say, meeting Bodger and Badge (or Andy!) was one of the highlights of the weekend for me. They still have it. I just wish I'd have brought some mash potato to give to Badger!!SRgVhEq.jpg

Yeh fingers crossed for summer

He may be a Diamond Pass in the Summer!!!!!

• Like 1

I have to say, meeting Bodger and Badge (or Andy!) was one of the highlights of the weekend for me. They still have it. I just wish I'd have brought some mash potato to give to Badger!!

SRgVhEq.jpg

The young couple in front of me had brought a baked potato and a potato masher, which Badger proceeded to smash the potato with!

• Like 2

SRgVhEq.jpg

The young couple in front of me had brought a baked potato and a potato masher, which Badger proceeded to smash the potato with!

That's hilarious 😂😂😂

SRgVhEq.jpg

That's hilarious

I had thought of bringing a box of smash with me (yet didn't), but that's a much better idea!

Edited by Wrong Name