EventBrite Tickets

Once again.. I find myself complaining about the Eventbrite web site. Why does this keep changing.. So many boxes been added each time.. Now we have to fill in a tax return WHY? You can't move on without completing it and how many times must I fill my address in.... Also I select batch 1 or 2 or a button which is Whatever?

GRRRRR, Please keep it simple like me.. Name and address and card details. Please SM sort this out... Thanks

• Like 1

I will forward this to the office, but it's the weekend and Christmas time at that. This will not be solved today and probably no before the new year. The tax return thing doesn't sound like it should be there. Sometimes the software changes thing by default and the user isn't made aware of this unless someone notices.

What exactly is wrong with batch one, two or the button? I can't really make sense of what you posted.

Thanks QS,

Batch one or two or Whatever button.. Really can't see the sense in this. You can select either Batch 1 or 2 then there is a button which you can select for You don't mind either? Whats that about... I tried it you get no Batch number.. I would of thought everyone would prefer Batch 1 and you could decide if you want to go early or later once the Photo times are published...

Oh well, What do I know, I'm just a stupid Camel.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.. :smile:

Okay, that makes a little more sense now. As far as I know the batch selection was implemented so attendees can be in the same batch as friends and family. You've been here for a while, you know how often we get the "I have batch 1, partner has batch 3, when can we join the line?" questions come up. :lol: Second reason is that some attendees may actually want a later batch for travel reasons.

Thanks QS,

Batch one or two or Whatever button.. Really can't see the sense in this. You can select either Batch 1 or 2 then there is a button which you can select for You don't mind either? Whats that about... I tried it you get no Batch number.. I would of thought everyone would prefer Batch 1 and you could decide if you want to go early or later once the Photo times are published...

Oh well, What do I know, I'm just a stupid Camel.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.. :smile:

Sounds like someone at EventBrite had one too many eggnogs when updating their system. A tax return? Are they a covert HMRC company lol

• 3 weeks later...

I had this aswell so thought i'd be cheeky and go for batch no1...theres no batch numbers on any of my photo tickets...let the photo queue riots commence

The batch number is written at the bottom left of the ticket, underneath the main bulk of text saying about the small print etc.

• Showmasters Admin

I had this aswell so thought i'd be cheeky and go for batch no1...theres no batch numbers on any of my photo tickets...let the photo queue riots commence

The batch number is written at the bottom left of the ticket, underneath the main bulk of text saying about the small print etc.

Yes the batch information is displayed below the ticket itself. You have the main info of the date, ticket type and barcode at the top of the ticket, and then the text below it which has things like the customer agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, and below that will be the batch number. Some tickets will only have the option to select BATCH 1 for the time being, and other batches will be added if needed at a later date.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can I print a photo shoot ticket? We only have one phone and while my partner is lining up for a photo shoot, I want to keep the phone in case I need the camera.

Printing is actually the standard way to do it. But generally it really does not matter how you present the code as long as it can be scanned.