Merry Christmas.

Spacecadet is here

As it is Christmas week and many of us will be very busy, I would just like to take this time to wish everybody a Happy Christmas.

Also a Massive Thank You to SM and Crew for making these shows what they are.. With everyone Moans and groans you still plod along making thousands of people happy meeting Famous stars that we can only dream about. So Big Thank you SM keep up the good work.

Big Thank you to the MODs who have kept everyone in check on the site.. Deleting or not Deleting posts etc. It's kept me amused over the year. Big Thanks you guys and Girls... Without you we wouldn't have a great forum.

Keep up the good work...

Top Regards

Spacecadet .. The Famous Camel :drunk:

:band:

PS, I'm still waiting for a Camel Smiley :whistling:

• Like 6

I would also like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and thank all the showmasters and massive events staff,crew and mods for all their hard work and putting on these great events I still can't believe i met one of my heroes Michael Biehn and having this awesome forum,hope everyone gets all the geeky presents they want this Christmas,see you all in the new year :-)

• Like 4

As it is Christmas week and many of us will be very busy, I would just like to take this time to wish everybody a Happy Christmas.

Also a Massive Thank You to SM and Crew for making these shows what they are.. With everyone Moans and groans you still plod along making thousands of people happy meeting Famous stars that we can only dream about. So Big Thank you SM keep up the good work.

Big Thank you to the MODs who have kept everyone in check on the site.. Deleting or not Deleting posts etc. It's kept me amused over the year. Big Thanks you guys and Girls... Without you we wouldn't have a great forum.

Keep up the good work...

Top Regards

Spacecadet .. The Famous Camel :drunk:

:band:

PS, I'm still waiting for a Camel Smiley :whistling:

Was you in the Nativity this year leading the Three Wise Men?

• Moderators

Hi All

As above really just want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, it's been a great year and has been a pleasure to meet so many of you this time around, I look forward to another year of great events and will hopefully see some of you there.

Stu

• Like 2

I'm still waiting for it to feel like Christmas...

I lost that christmas feeling about 15 years ago when I hit 30. Probably even earlier than that. Just never been a huge christmas person. Prefer New Year

30? Gosh, I lost it around 17... is there any hope for a festive future? D:

• Like 1

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Especially to all the friends I have made at the many conventions I have been to.

To the friends I met up and new friends I made at this years Collectormania MK, London Film & Comic Con and Play Expo Manchester.

Hope to see you at more events next year.

I'm still waiting for it to feel like Christmas...

I lost that christmas feeling about 15 years ago when I hit 30. Probably even earlier than that. Just never been a huge christmas person. Prefer New Year

30? Gosh, I lost it around 17... is there any hope for a festive future? D:

My nephew was still young then.