Star Wars: The Force awakens Discussion - WARNING: SPOILERS!

Queen_Sindel

EDIT: Just to add about the lightsaber fighting. I agree that there is no way that Finn would have lasted as long as he did, but we did see early on that Rey had to fight for herself to survive on Jakku so had quite a few moves up her sleeve. I would also say that her way of fighting was not at all in anyway the style of a Jedi as she generally hacked and slashed at Kylo putting him pretty much on the defensive most the time. With his training incomplete and her general brutality in that fight, I could see how she could win.

spoilers ---

i think its important to remember that Ren was seriously injured when he came up against Finn and when he came up against rey he was slightly more injured & fatigued. which I think levels the playing field more. but its also already established rey can fight and that shes learning how to use her powers, ren says as much.

Spare a thought for people queuing for the next showing after me, when we came out some guy shouted out at the top of his voice 'Han dies'! The look on some of the people's faces was devastating.

this is disgusting, what the hell? who does that, what utter scum, the cinema should ban him imo.

Spare a thought for people queuing for the next showing after me, when we came out some guy shouted out at the top of his voice 'Han dies'! The look on some of the people's faces was devastating.

this is disgusting, what the hell? who does that, what utter scum, the cinema should ban him imo.

Do you realise this is the SPOILERS thread? No need to change the colour

This has happened so many times over the years with different films. Nothing new unfortunately.

Do you realise this is the SPOILERS thread? No need to change the colour

i know but im being extra cautious just in case, maybe someone looks at one recent posts and sees it for example? just dont want to ruin it for anyone

• Like 1

It was on the opening day and I'd come out having seen it for the third time and myself and two other patrons got chatting with one of the employees as we came out and he said something along the lines as well about.... Both myself and the employee cringed and had to tell him to shhhh. As there were people waiting to go in.

The other thing thats irritating is that some idiot has posted a number of spoilers on a youtube vid of the Simpsons (I dont watch the simpsons but saw Mark Hamills tweet about "Dont be a homer" and that it was about Star Wars)

It was on the opening day and I'd come out having seen it for the third time and myself and two other patrons got chatting with one of the employees as we came out and he said something along the lines as well about.... Both myself and the employee cringed and had to tell him to shhhh. As there were people waiting to go in.

The other thing thats irritating is that some idiot has posted a number of spoilers on a youtube vid of the Simpsons (I dont watch the simpsons but saw Mark Hamills tweet about "Dont be a homer" and that it was about Star Wars)

ceb6ba5fef0867e0b9f50d9be59ef80da9ed5cf9