Latest Guest Announcement - FINN JONES

showmasters

Glad that he attends all the day but in going to the store, I noticed that there are photoshoots with Finn only for the Friday and Saturday. Does it means he won't have photosessions every day?

Yes, this is what that means. Most guests don't do photos every day.

Okay, thank you. I was wondering because I've seen that Jessica Henwick who will attend all the days, as Finn, have photoshoots every day ;)

Edited by Aurele

Woo, starting a GoT poster this year so will be meeting him and have only heard incredibly positive things about him!

Careful though - from experience his signature takes up quite a lot of space! :lol:

Carefully once you start a GoT poster it takes forever to complete - I'm finding this out just now

• Like 1

Woo, starting a GoT poster this year so will be meeting him and have only heard incredibly positive things about him!

Careful though - from experience his signature takes up quite a lot of space! :lol:

Carefully once you start a GoT poster it takes forever to complete - I'm finding this out just now

So true... I've just had to start a second one :|

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Now cast as Iron Fist in new marvel Netflix series

really awesome wen is it on netflix

As he's only just been cast, I'd say it'll be a while yet as they won't have started filming yet!

Yeah doubt they will have either but with that much crossover in these shows it's hard to tell if he will be filming for one of the other shows...