Latest Guest Announcement - JACK KLAFF

• 2 months later...

Just have to shout out how AMAZING Jack was on Saturday.

For just £10 an auto, he sums up what every guest should be who attends these things. Like Harry Waters Jnr last year, and Shane Rimmer this year, Jack was so nice and friendly, shared little stories about the films he was on, was more than happy to personalize a pic, have a photo and just really make the experience worth the money you choose to spend.

I know lines get busy for big guests but I have experienced a very "rushed" time when you feel you're on a conveyor belt and the money, which I feel you pay half for the privilege to be up close and personal to a favorite star for those few seconds. I know they aren't obliged to do anything, but they know what they are doing when they take the paycheck to attend a convention. I know people don't like big queues, but for your hard earned cash you feel a few seconds isn't going to harm anyone.

Mr Klaff was superb and I hope can return for future cons as he must be a fan favourite and a hidden gem.

• Like 1

@Nerd, glad you had a great experience, I know what you mean, the 'smaller' guests tend to give that little bit more to each attendee that comes to see them.

Totally unexpected that Jack was a part of the X-Wing pilot group shot, we were all surprised when a 6th pilot turned up.

Jack was brilliant. We spent a very long time chatting about almost everything,from Star Wars to drugs in the 1960s! He was more than happy to take pictures and I can honestly say he's probably one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. He just has this presence about him! Hope to see him

Back soon

• Like 1