A heads up for all Star Wars: The Force Awakens fans

Is the OP referring to guests that have been announced but haven't had their character names revealed in their bio, or potential guests that could be announced?

And to the guy who posted about The Raid actors, you didn't need to post the picture or info, you could've just said the actors from The Raid are in TFA. Cmon man, we're 2 days away from seeing it, don't be that guy.

Kylo Ren is actually Jar Jar, trained by Luke in the Dark Side and BB-8 is really the Emperor in Droid form and the whole plot is about saving Mickey Mouse from the First Order. Did I say too much?! :P;)
well you've saved me £7 at the cinema. Thanks! ;)
  • Like 1

Is the OP referring to guests that have been announced but haven't had their character names revealed in their bio, or potential guests that could be announced?

And to the guy who posted about The Raid actors, you didn't need to post the picture or info, you could've just said the actors from The Raid are in TFA. Cmon man, we're 2 days away from seeing it, don't be that guy.

Kylo Ren is actually Jar Jar, trained by Luke in the Dark Side and BB-8 is really the Emperor in Droid form and the whole plot is about saving Mickey Mouse from the First Order. Did I say too much?! :P;)

Still go and see it.. The ending is amazing, There is a Special Appearance of Darth Camel back, It ends with him leaving the movie wide open for Rouge Camel which is currently being filmed as we speak.. Amazing stuff. :smile:

• Like 1

Still go and see it.. The ending is amazing, There is a Special Appearance of Darth Camel back, It ends with him leaving the movie wide open for Rouge Camel which is currently being filmed as we speak.. Amazing stuff. :smile:
Well all these spoilers are giving me the right hump 😁
  • Like 3

Well all these spoilers are giving me the right hump 😁
That just seemed forced ;)

Spoilers should not be allowed on this forum until at least next week. Some of us aren't lucky enough or wealthy enough to have opening night tickets. Nor can we take time from work or college to go and see the film. With respect please don't post anything that will ruin the film for other fans.

Spoilers are a strange beast. I was so far behind with a TV series (about 6 episodes) that I unfortunately read a spoiler. Someone told me it was my fault I was 6 episodes behind, but what is the difference between 1 day or 6 episodes? A spoiler is a spoiler and I just watch the film/TV show regardless. If a spoiler is going to ruin the whole show/film etc, then I personally feel the show/film is not worth watching if one thing ruins it.

But, and there is always a but in life, I am not talking about it on Twitter until my friend has seen it only because we will chat about it.

I was thinking at least Monday personally. If everyone could respect that that would be great.

I walked into a major Doctor Who spoiler here two years ago. So I know the feeling. If something happens I will have to think of an appropriate reacton this time. :firedevil::whistling:

totally see where you're coming from, I agree Monday sounds good. I mean it's preferable that no one posts them at all but that's never going to happen. I know people who are waiting until next month to see it when the theatres are less busy lol Edited by Gmorris2504
  • Like 1

I agree with Rated_SD13, it's a bit tricky how long a spoiler is a spoiler. Yeah, some people wait a while. I might not go before January myself. But at least for a couple of days I personally think it's common courtesy to at least be a bit careful. One of my friends even went completely offline until Friday to avoid spoilers.

• Like 1

I agree with Rated_SD13, it's a bit tricky how long a spoiler is a spoiler. Yeah, some people wait a while. I might not go before January myself. But at least for a couple of days I personally think it's common courtesy to at least be a bit careful. One of my friends even went completely offline until Friday to avoid spoilers.

So, telling you a xxxxxxxx is in it along with a xxxxxxxx is not good?

Edited by Rated_SD13