A heads up for all Star Wars: The Force Awakens fans

Oscar Issac! Oh, and BB-8.

A props like photo shoot with BB8, R2D2 and C3PO models

Great idea.

Not having to have anyone in the suits for R2D2 and C3PO means it can be like the Game of Thrones photo shoot and others similar to it. I think it was £10 or something that low. And a suitable backdrop makes it even better and benefits the fans who want shoots and the company as the cost is minimal and would not impact on other photo shoots or signing times etc as no guests are tied up time wise

They have announced more true. The only thing that has me curious is, and I realise there is no nice way to put this, and no offence to the talent signed up but there isn't really anyone too exciting. Apart from Jessica Henwick and Greg Grunberg I don't think there has been anyone announced who has had an actual line of dialogue in the film yet. I'm wincing writing that but I hope folks know what I mean.

Then again I would temper that though with realism with who may attend especially with Celebration Europe this Summer. I'll say it now, Harrison Ford is not coming. There, said it.

Big cast in Force Awakens. Will be very curious to see who/if anyone else follows butbas it stands I don't think I'll be starting a TFA poster.

• Like 1

They have announced more true. The only thing that has me curious is, and I realise there is no nice way to put this, and no offence to the talent signed up but there isn't really anyone too exciting. Apart from Jessica Henwick and Greg Grunberg I don't think there has been anyone announced who has had an actual line of dialogue in the film yet. I'm wincing writing that but I hope folks know what I mean.

Then again I would temper that though with realism with who may attend especially with Celebration Europe this Summer. I'll say it now, Harrison Ford is not coming. There, said it.

Big cast in Force Awakens. Will be very curious to see who/if anyone else follows butbas it stands I don't think I'll be starting a TFA poster.

I understand what YOU are saying, but taste is very subjective. I know many fans who love meeting bit part players etc as they can get more time chatting to them etc which alot of us would like in an ideal world. Not the conveyor belt experience with lead actors/actresses. For some they just want a qucik photo and an autograph. Others want more and thus focus on the non main cast, extras, writers, CGI etc.

And Han Solo cannot come for obvious reasons in Episode 7 ;)

Others want more and thus focus on the non main cast, extras, writers, CGI etc.

Got the rest of our lives for that. They'll have to come back when the DVD comes out, when every last extra has a trading card and figure. Don't want to fill your posters up with extras so you've no room for the regulars!

To be honest, I don't think I will start with Force Awakens - it seems a good cut-off point to draw a line, but a big main guest could twist my arm. And so prove expensive in the long run

Others want more and thus focus on the non main cast, extras, writers, CGI etc.

Got the rest of our lives for that. They'll have to come back when the DVD comes out, when every last extra has a trading card and figure. Don't want to fill your posters up with extras so you've no room for the regulars!

To be honest, I don't think I will start with Force Awakens - it seems a good cut-off point to draw a line, but a big main guest could twist my arm. And so prove expensive in the long run

What an individual fan wants is subjective as I pointed out. Some want the autograph and photo and happy with that. Others want more with regards the meeting of the person (s) and thus prioritise those they meet. It all comes down to personal taste and planning out the rest of ones life.

Edited by CHAPPiE13