A heads up for all Star Wars: The Force Awakens fans

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone

Its close now to the release of Star Wars The Force Awakens and we have some very cool guests from this new instalment for you to all meet at this event.

Because things are ultra secret until the film is released in some cases we cannot promote some of these guests new characters until after the film is out so keep an eye on this forum as guests are revealed from Star Wars The Force Awakens

Not long now :-)

May the Force Be with you

Jason

• Like 4

This is going to be a very interesting event.

Remember to get some more guests from the Original Trilogy though.

I am excited for the guests from the new movies but worried that it may overshadow the classics that we all know and love. I'm particularly hoping for Peter Mayhew and Carrie Fisher
  • Like 1

Because things are ultra secret until the film is released

By telling me certain ROTJ characters were in TFA too you already told be a little more than I wanted to know.

Kind of hard not to know some as they have been openly shown by the film makers

Kind of hard not to know some as they have been openly shown by the film makers

I've not been looking. All I've seen is the trailers and official posters. That's it.

Well, that proves my point. The posters and trailers show that there are some Return of the Jedi characters in The Force Awakens.

• Like 1

I am excited for the guests from the new movies but worried that it may overshadow the classics that we all know and love. I'm particularly hoping for Peter Mayhew and Carrie Fisher

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for actors from the prequels. But as far as The Force Awakens go, I'm really keeping my fingers crossed for Ken Leung, Greg Grunberg, kiran Shah and Simon Pegg. These should be possible, right ^^

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for actors from the prequels. But as far as The Force Awakens go, I'm really keeping my fingers crossed for Ken Leung, Greg Grunberg, kiran Shah and Simon Pegg. These should be possible, right ^^

Simon Pegg has been before so I don't see why not ;) id love to meet him too

Is the OP referring to guests that have been announced but haven't had their character names revealed in their bio, or potential guests that could be announced?

And to the guy who posted about The Raid actors, you didn't need to post the picture or info, you could've just said the actors from The Raid are in TFA. Cmon man, we're 2 days away from seeing it, don't be that guy.

Is the OP referring to guests that have been announced but haven't had their character names revealed in their bio, or potential guests that could be announced?

And to the guy who posted about The Raid actors, you didn't need to post the picture or info, you could've just said the actors from The Raid are in TFA. Cmon man, we're 2 days away from seeing it, don't be that guy.

Haha don't be that guy! 😂

Kylo Ren is actually Jar Jar, trained by Luke in the Dark Side and BB-8 is really the Emperor in Droid form and the whole plot is about saving Mickey Mouse from the First Order. Did I say too much?! :P;)

Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 1

Kylo Ren is actually Jar Jar, trained by Luke in the Dark Side and BB-8 is really the Emperor in Droid form and the whole plot is about saving Mickey Mouse from the First Order. Did I say too much?! :P;)
:o