Latest Guest Announcement - CLARE HIGGINS

If you manage to convince Sean Chapman (Frank) to do a convention i would be very impressed. Been hoping for him for years. He's been announce twice previously at another show but failed to turn up :(

+1

so many good names worked on this franchise

Andrew Robinson

Clare Higgins

Sean Chapman

Christopher Young

Bill Weston

Doug Bradley

Kenneth Cranham

Imogen Boorman

Angus MacInnes

Bob Keen

Ken Carpenter

Sharon Ceccatti

Terry Farrell

Clive Barker

• 4 weeks later...

I'm trying to weigh up coming down for Claire, does anyone know if she is quite rare at conventions? Does she do them often etc

thanks

Not as rare as Imogen Boorman, but from what I get Clare Higgins does a convention once in a while. I was supposed to meet her in Milton Keynes two years ago, but she cancelled last minute. My advice would be that if you really want a photo/autograph, you better not miss out. I've missed out on actors who haven't done conventions since or even passed away.

• Like 1

I'm trying to weigh up coming down for Claire, does anyone know if she is quite rare at conventions? Does she do them often etc

thanks

Not as rare as Imogen Boorman, but from what I get Clare Higgins does a convention once in a while. I was supposed to meet her in Milton Keynes two years ago, but she cancelled last minute. My advice would be that if you really want a photo/autograph, you better not miss out. I've missed out on actors who haven't done conventions since or even passed away.

I'd agree with this reply. Clare is a "now and again" guest if that make sense but she has had to cancel the odd appearance as well. I'd say if you've got an opportunity and can make it then go for it as you never know what may happen in the future.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...