2016 Showmasters Gift Vouchers are now available!

• Showmasters Admin

2016-gift.jpg

We are sure you may have heard that Christmas is just around the corner, so we are pleased to announce that our popular gift vouchers for Showmasters events in 2016 are now available - a perfect solution for those hard to buy for friends or relatives that enjoy our events!

Our Showmaster Gift vouchers are perfect for giving your loved ones the chance to meet and get something personal to them, be it an autograph or a photoshoot, or even a talk with some of their favourite stars that we will have lined up for next year, at any one of our exciting Film & Comic Con events in 2016 - or if you fancy treating yourself whilst spreading the costs you can save yourself some money in 2016 if you take advantage of our amazing discount!

Showmasters Gift Vouchers can be redeemed against entry, photoshoots, autographs and talks, (on the day only), and are available with 10% off until Monday 4th Jan 2016.

Important - Last posting dates:

USA - Any orders will be received early in the New Year due to last posting dates.

If you are buying vouchers as Christmas gifts please make sure you order them well before the last posting date, to give us time to process, package and send out your vouchers.

We must receive orders on the days below or earlier to be in with the best chance of reaching you in time before Christmas if your intending them to be a gift.

Europe - 11th December

UK - 16th December

We will try to get all orders out in time for the last posting date but last minute orders may be delayed. Orders made after these dates will be posted out early in the New Year.

Order your gift vouchers now! (and if its before Jan 4th - there's a 10% discount!)

• Showmasters Admin

Any reason why £5 vouchers aren't being sold anymore? I only ask as they would be very helpful in easing the shortage of £5 notes at the show.

The £5 credit card vouchers are something that we would normally only sell at the event, we made an error in listing £5 gift vouchers online. For any of our guest purchases on the day you should be able to make them up with the £10, £15, and £20 denominations :)

Thanks!

Hi, I know vicky ordered some on the day of release, any idea when the vouchers are likely to arrive please now that non signed for UK mail deadline has passed before Xmas? Thanks.

UK - 16th December

We will try to get all orders out in time for the last posting date but last minute orders may be delayed. Orders made after these dates will be posted out early in the New Year.

Hi, I know vicky ordered some on the day of release, any idea when the vouchers are likely to arrive please now that non signed for UK mail deadline has passed before Xmas? Thanks.

UK - 16th DecemberWe will try to get all orders out in time for the last posting date but last minute orders may be delayed. Orders made after these dates will be posted out early in the New Year.

I think you may be getting confused, which could be partly my fault, the order was placed on the 7th.

Fantastic idea!

Out of curiosity how will it work if you have £20 voucher and use it for a £15 autograph, will you get a £5 voucher back?

I had the same question last year, you'll get £5 in cash in return :)

You wont receive cash in return, when buying the vouchers at an event the crew will ask who you are using the vouchers for and try and give you the exact denomination in vouchers, and i am sure when buying on line you will also receive a variety of vouchers but crew are not allowed to give cash in change as mentioned above.