Guest Suggestions

Evan Rachel Wood (True Blood, The Wrestler, The Ides of March, Mildred Pierce & Thirteen)

Jack Plotnick (Reno 911, Drawn Together, Buffy, The Mentalist, Joan of Arcadia & Ellen)

Robin Tunney (Prison Break, The Mentalist, The Craft & End of Days)

Larry Bagby (Hocus Pocus, Young & Restless & Buffy)

Lindy Booth (Kick Ass 2, Dawn of the Dead, 4400, The Philanthropist & Cry Wolf)

Rachel Bilson (Hart of Dixie, The O.C., Chuck, Jumper & How I Met Your Mother)

• 3 weeks later...

This year is 40 years since Rocky first came out. You have made many of us happy by bringing Dolph Lundgren to the UK and Carl Weathers again which I personally am grateful for.

My wish is to have Burt Young (Paulie) and Talia Shire (Adrian) come to the Bournemouth or Cardiff comic con this year. It would make a fantastic addition to the 40th anniversary celebration for us Rocky fans.

• Like 1

Sons of Anarchy was mentioned above by Chubby. An actor who appeared in that was Michael Beach who's currently in my favourite series 'The 100'. He hasn't done conventions before but has mentioned on Twitter (where he chats away to anyone and everyone) that he's now actively looking to do them. He's been in lots of other things too and is really lovely so he'd make a great guest.

• 3 weeks later...

ok im going to just throw this one out and see if im on my own here? id really like to meet the cast of the 90s show Pugwall, round the twist ect ect thos odd shows but pugwall would be the best

Edited by chubby

Definately a lack of comic guests considering the name of the event.

So comic wise would like to see a hell of a lot more....so many great UK artists and writers out there, thus saving expense on flying in from UK.

Alan Moore

Alan Davis

Boo Cook

Mark Millar

Neil Gaiman

Garth Ennis

Grant Morrison

Dave Gibbons

Brian Bollard

Bryan Hitch

Steve Dillon

Warren Ellis

Lee Townsend

Ian Churchill

Staz

Neil Googe

To name but a few...

From the US.

Jim Lee

Bill Sienkiewicz

Mike Ploog

Also Howard Chaykin and Roy Thomas as genuinely interesting and funny chaps.

Edited by Glynster

Daniel Dae Kim (Lost, Hawaii Five-0, 24, Star Trek Enterprise, Angel & Insurgent)

Katherine Heigl (Grey’s Anatomy, Roswell & Knocked Up)

Ethan Erickson (Melrose Place, Buffy & CSI: New York)

Amy Smart (The Butterfly Effect, Shameless, Starship Troopers, Justified, Road Trip & Crank)

Ali Larter (Heroes, Resident Evil, Legends, Legally Blonde & Final Destination 1 & 2)

Kellan Lutz (Twilight, Immortals, Legend of Hercules, Expendables 3, Nightmare on Elm St & 90210)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any guests from Doctor Who and Game Of Thrones are always massively appreciated! Maybe some of the cast from the DC tv series'? Arrow, The Flash or Legends of Tomorrow?

My sister would also love to meet some more of the Harry Potter cast. She's building her autograph collection :)

• Like 1