Guest Suggestions

@raylenth,i ask because at their last show they had both michael biehn and robert englund,who are both big names for me,and i look on it that the skys the limit,and you never know who they might get for belfast,if you dont ask,you dont get,but will also consider asking for these names for the london con too

Edited by jimmyc

@raylenth,i ask because at their last show they had both michael biehn and robert englund,who are both big names for me,and i look on it that the skys the limit,and you never know who they might get for belfast,if you dont ask,you dont get,but will also consider asking for these names for the london con too

That is true Jimmy but there are realities that have to be acknowledged relating to the size of the events. The guests you mentioned are on the event circuit but they aren't Hollywood A listers as a lot of your suggestions are.

• Like 1

@raylenth,i know i have asked for a lot of big names in my suggestions,but i have also asked for a lot of guests which might be a possibility in the future at a showmasters con,hopefully some of these guests might appear at some stage,for example i had asked for michael biehn and a short time later he was announced,so you just never know what might happen,but i will take your feedback on board,thank you