Latest Guest Annnouncement - JACK GLEESON

showmasters

Yes, Sigourney definitely saw a number of non-Diamond Pass holders. *holds up hand* I even managed without a Gold Pass, but I admit that was likely lucky timing.

Michael J Fox was a definite Diamond Pass only, that was announced from the start.

Christopher and Robert were the problematic ones. Bill Paxton and Michael Gambon seemed to work out fine for non Gold Pass holders even.

I had a vague memory of people saying they had gotten through Bill and Michael ok and I'd think Jack would be OK myself especially if you managed to get a low VQ but one can never say....... Additionally a suggestion would be to get the photo and use the pre order service for the auto as that's as good as a guarantee as well. You don't get to stand in front of him and see him sign it and it would cause problems if you wanted to get that item signed by anyone else at the show as you wouldn't be able to get it back from the Pre Order service whist the show is running but if you just wanted Jack that's an option.

Although if you wanted an item signed by Jack and the other GOT guests you could just pre order them all. It costs a little extra but you'd get them.

Edited by Raylenth

So for autographs for diamond guest except for diamond passes can gold pass holders (of course still minding the fact that Jack will sign the pics quickly) get the signature? Or in this case gold is equal as normal ticket?

For any Diamond guests, Gold pass holders need to get a VQ ticket. So for these guests, gold is equal to the normal ticket.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi is there any chance of being able to meet him without the diamond pass as id be hoping to get just an autograph. Any help would be great thanks and im only going on Sunday if it makes any difference since last time I went I remember Sundays being a little quieter

I think it could be hard to call for Jack - they obviously expect him to be popular given his diamond pass status, but outside of Game of Thrones fans I can't really imagine there would be much demand for him (whereas a lot of other diamond pass guesses carry across several franchises).

Put it this way - unless I obtain a random increase in wealth, I'm hoping to try and get an autograph without the pass!

And if you want the bog standard advice - "get there as early as possible to get a low VW ticket and you might stand a decent chance".

• 2 weeks later...

Randomly bumped into jack at the airport yesterday. Best day ever.

I can confirm he is adorable and lovely and everything in between. Meet him.

Was reading an article about him at some of the cons abroad he seems so nice and luckily for us so far from his character! hahaha