Latest Guest Annnouncement - JACK GLEESON

showmasters

The other autograph is an in person autograph too. Sometimes packages include presigned items, this is why the in person is specified extra for the Diamond Pass for Jack.

The mods currently have no information about other guests, GOT or not, and we also do not have info on what the packages will contain. We have forwarded your question to the office. But honestly speaking, this is a "we'll cross that bridge when it comes to it" question. They won't have packages for all guests they can possibly get lined out now already.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Going to order the diamond pass friday when i get paid. Very pleased about this guest, one more to add to the GoT collection. And very interested to see who else will be announced with the "big game of thrones talk"

Me too! Hope we get some more GOT guests for the talk soon :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to ask this question that has already probably been asked many times before but I have bought my friend an entry pass for the Saturday and a photosooht for Jack Gleeson.

Do the tickets need to have her name of them to gain entry and have the photoshoot?

thanks,

Sarah

Sorry to ask this question that has already probably been asked many times before but I have bought my friend an entry pass for the Saturday and a photosooht for Jack Gleeson.

Do the tickets need to have her name of them to gain entry and have the photoshoot?

thanks,

Sarah

Yes, the tickets are personalized.

thanks so is there an email address to request the name change from my name to hers?

it's weird because i bought quite a number of tickets for fans coming from germany last year and they all got in with my name of the tickets.

Edited by sarzy2

I've actually just purchased a talk ticket for myself and there definitely isn't a 'Ticket Holder' button/tab. There is only a 'Ticket Buyer' button/tab. I've taken a screen cap of the form and blanked out my personal details. Not sure if I should post it here or maybe to the office?

I just checked, and it is there for me with current Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox.

Under the ticket buyer information you should have another line "ticket 1". Under that headline there are more fields for name etc.. This is where you enter information of the ticket holder. It's not called "ticket holder info" itself, I called it this way because this is where the info goes.

If this is for you of course your info (ticket buyer) goes there again. If you are buying for someone else you need to put their details there.

Are you not seeing that part? If you don't please e-mail your screencap to me, my address is in my profile.

• 3 weeks later...

If you have diamond pass and wanted to get more than one autograph, do you pay for the extras or do you have to queue again?

You have one autograph included in your Diamond Pass if you would like an additional one you pay the £35 at the desk to get a 2nd I think

Yes, unless it states otherwise i believe you should be able to get and pay for additional autographs when you go through on your diamond pass. Once you've used your diamond pass for his auto though you can't go back through on it. So if you get one or two and leave the queue and decide later you want another you would have to get a VQ and wait until your number is called.

Or alternatively if you wanted more than the auto limit allows you would probably have to get a VQ and queue again.

• Like 1

A bit more detail on the process last year. When getting an autograph with a diamond pass, I had to present my diamond pass to the crew at the guest-specific sales desk in their autograph queue. The crew member gave me an autograph ticket for the guest and then used a hole puncher on my diamond pass to show that I had received my included autograph. At the same time, I was able to buy extra autographs (except for Michael J Fox where this was clearly advertised in advance). My understanding is that the usual limit of 5 per guest was in place for the other guests, although I didn't buy that many extra autographs myself.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just read on another post that it could be a struggle to get an auto from a diamond guest which Jack is without the diamond pass.

Is this true ??

Didn't really want to buy the pass as I probably wouldn't attend the talk but I definitely want an auto and pic.

Would it be wise to buy the pass to guarantee the auto or hope for the best ???

Just read on another post that it could be a struggle to get an auto from a diamond guest which Jack is without the diamond pass.

Is this true ??

Didn't really want to buy the pass as I probably wouldn't attend the talk but I definitely want an auto and pic.

The only way you are guaranteed a Diamond Guest's autograph is to buy the Diamond Pass.

Some guests do sign more slow than others - Robert Englund or Christopher Lloyd were such cases last year. If that happens yes, you may not get an autograph without a Diamond Pass.

Is this true ??

If you mean the one I posted that is the official stance as QS says and a couple of practical examples I gave. There is always the possibility that you might get an auto on a VQ ticket, especially from younger, quicker guests, but it's so very hard to tell. As QS said Robert and Christopher were slow signers and I posted I believe only a handful of non diamond passes got Sigourney. It might be possible to get through if he's not tied up a lot at other things - talks and shoots but it's almost impossible to tell. IIRC with Sigourney she did a few different photo shoots or a lot of normal ones so between that, the talks, lunch and the auto's for the diamond passes she didn't have time to get through anyone else.

It's hard sometimes but it really depends how much you want his auto. You can buy a photo with him and take the risk of VQ's getting through or pay a bit more to guarantee it.