Guest Suggestions...GO!

twinzz

• 3 weeks later...

The guest list for Brighton definitely needs to grow a lot more, especially if you compare it to last year's one!

And no word on any prop photoshoots or vehicles?

There's still over 2 months until the con, that's plenty of time for more things to be added!

The guest list for Brighton definitely needs to grow a lot more, especially if you compare it to last year's one!

There's still over 2 months until the con, that's plenty of time for more things to be added!

Conventions much later in the year have more guests than Brighton! I thought Showmasters said Brighton was going to be one of there flagship events. Not looking like it so far...

Edited by chugs-in-credible
  • Like 2

Conventions much later in the year have more guests than Brighton! I thought Showmasters said Brighton was going to be one of there flagship events. Not looking like it so far...

As I said before, there's still 2 months! They are working on it, just be patient. Guests will be announced when they have confirmed and signed contracts etc. Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Please get anyone from the following:

The Vampire Diaries

The Hunger Games

Warehouse 13

True blood

The Twilight Saga

Lucifer (new show)

Criminal Minds

Game of Thrones (preferably Emilia Clarke, Tom Wlaschiha, Maisie Williams, Iwan Rheon, Joe Dempsie, Sean Bean, Kit Harington, Richard Madden, Pedro Pascal)

Vampire Diaries:

Bianca Lawson (Emily Bennett)

Gina Torres (Bree)

Melinda Clarke (Kelly Donovan)

Madeline Zima (Charlotte)

The Hunger Games:

Leven Rambin

Jennifer Lawrence

Warehouse 13:

Lindy Booth (Stephanie Goodison)

True Blood:

Evan Rachel Wood

Deborah Ann Woll

Ingo Neuhaus (Camp Guard)

Alexandra Breckenridge (Erin)

Twilight:

Anna Kendrick

Kristen Stewart

Nikki Reed

Ashley Greene

Robert Pattinson

Kellan Lutz

Jackson Rathbone

Lucifer:

​Kevin Rankin (Malcolm)

Bailey Chase (Grey Cooper)

Criminal Minds:

Bailey Chase (James Colby Baylor)

Lindsey Crouse (Mary Mays)

Michelle Trachtenberg (Diane Turner)

Chad Lindberg (Tony)

Jack Plotnick (Tanner Johnson)

Gina Torres (Thea Salinas)

Bonita Friedericy (Dr Rachel Howard)

Gary Grubbs (Detective Oren Carr)

Game of Thrones:

Pedro Pascal (Oberyn Martell)

Edited by Daniel

Mads Mikkelson

Philip Glennister

David Soul

Mitch Pileggi

Peter Davidson

Tom Baker

Brad Dourif

Bruce Boxleitner

Danny Trejo

Hugh Quarshire

Ken Colley

Nathan Fillon

Gill Gerrard

Richard Hatch

Doug Bradley

Elijah Wood

Joan Collins

Claudia Black

Jewel Staite

Glynis Barber

Sean Young

Erin Gray

Karen Gillian

Alex Kingston

Grace Park

Linda Blair

Nancy Allen

Morena Baccarin

Rutger Hauer

Rachel Luttrell

Linda Hamilton

Michelle Forbes

Maryam D'abo

Mariana Hill

Heather Langenkamp

John Barrowman

Robert Patrick

Martin Landau..

All these for Saturday Please... I'll do another list for Sunday. Many Thanks :smile:

• 2 weeks later...

Daniel Dae Kim (Lost, Hawaii Five-0, 24, Star Trek Enterprise, Angel & Insurgent)

Katherine Heigl (Grey’s Anatomy, Roswell & Knocked Up)

Ethan Erickson (Melrose Place, Buffy & CSI: New York)

Amy Smart (The Butterfly Effect, Shameless, Starship Troopers, Justified, Road Trip & Crank)

Ali Larter (Heroes, Resident Evil, Legends, Legally Blonde & Final Destination 1 & 2)

Kellan Lutz (Twilight, Immortals, Legend of Hercules, Expendables 3, Nightmare on Elm St & 90210)

Okay guys - time for the good old broken record. Again.

It is the rule on here that complaint posts of the type "OMG I don't like the guest list" like I have to keep hiding here get closed when they appear as a topic.Trying to hide them in a guest suggestion topic - where they are out of place - does not make them exempt from that rule. I won't close here, but yes, me and the other mods will hide those posts. It's been made crystal clear that these posts have no place on here. That won't change, no matter how often you try.

The mods have posted explanations on here countless times, in pretty much all event sections at the moment. I remember responding to at least two prior post of you alone, Starbug. In fact you got several in depth replies to the very same question on Twitter yesterday again. I truly apologize if you don't like the replies. But posting the same thing over and over again won't change them.

As for the other two things mentioned: If you've looked at the other Event schedules you may have noticed that the prop shots are now often appearing when the schedule is released only. If the talks are free they are also often announced only when the schedule comes up, please have a look at the last couple of shows. Brighton is very unlikely to be an exception to that.

Not all shows have vehicles appearing either. There simply may be none at this show. They're normally brought in by outside vendors/companies, and if they are not coming or are not available SM have not much influence on that.

EDIT: And before my favorite camel starts joking about the Queen's wrath again ;): I understand people coming here and asking this, especially if they are new users. But having to tell users who have been around repeatedly - and in this case less than 24 hours after they already got the very same response - that's a different cup of tea.

Edited by Queen_Sindel
  • Like 1

Given the above statement, can we assume further guest suggestions would be superfluous and that this year's Brighton Comic Con line up is complete?

NOOOOOO.... Guests can be announced Right up to the show... and even in the show. (Holds my Hooves in front of my eyes waiting for the Queens Standard Reply) :poki:

• Like 1

Given the above statement, can we assume further guest suggestions would be superfluous and that this year's Brighton Comic Con line up is complete?

NOOOOOO.... Guests can be announced Right up to the show... and even in the show. (Holds my Hooves in front of my eyes waiting for the Queens Standard Reply) :poki:

Can't use my standard reply. A camel stole it. The hoof prints were a dead give away. :P

ADDED: And I honestly have no idea about the Brighton guest list. My comment was in no way meant to stop any suggestions. It just meant that the 110th post saying that the poster does not like the guest list will not magically produce the announcement of David Tennant or any other ridiculously popular guest - which is part of the standard reply the camel didn't find. :lol:

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Daniel Dae Kim (Lost, Hawaii Five-0, 24, Star Trek Enterprise, Angel & Insurgent)

Katherine Heigl (Grey’s Anatomy, Roswell & Knocked Up)

Ethan Erickson (Melrose Place, Buffy & CSI: New York)

Amy Smart (The Butterfly Effect, Shameless, Starship Troopers, Justified, Road Trip & Crank)

Ali Larter (Heroes, Resident Evil, Legends, Legally Blonde & Final Destination 1 & 2)

Kellan Lutz (Twilight, Immortals, Legend of Hercules, Expendables 3, Nightmare on Elm St & 90210)

the announcement of David Tennant or any other ridiculously popular guest - which the camel didn't find. :lol:

Wow.. Quennie.. Have we got David Tennant Coming? :angel::lol: I didn't see his Announcement.. :whistling:

Just because I was once right in one of Jason's guessing games ages ago does not mean I actually have a clue about guest announcements. :lol: I've shut up trying to guess since then because I knew any time I was getting close I'd lose any credibility remaining. :lol:

Any chance of mopping up some names from the cancelled Bolton Comic Con and getting Margot Kidder and Robert Englund down to Brighton?

Bolton was set to be a month after Brighton. If guests weren't able to make it to the Brighton show, I doubt they suddenly will be able now that Bolton is cancelled!