LFCC 2016 Tickets - First Batch on sale now

• Showmasters Admin

So if I get Gold Pass will I be able to get into YALC zone in the morning or not? I want to go there the most but I also want to have Gold Pass this time. So I am confused

You'll need to come in to the venue via the Gold pass entrance but yes you can go into the YALC area early with a gold pass.

So if I get Gold Pass will I be able to get into YALC zone in the morning or not? I want to go there the most but I also want to have Gold Pass this time. So I am confused

You'll need to come in to the venue via the Gold pass entrance but yes you can go into the YALC area early with a gold pass.

Handy to know as I missed out on getting vq tickets for the authors I wanted this year.

Weekend tickets ? LFCC 2016

Hi, I'm hoping someone on here can advise me, I am completely new to this and having attended my first two conventions this year am now completely hooked! I'm eager to book for next years LFCC before they sell out, but can't seem to find weekend (Sat & Sun) tickets on the online shop... all the other events seem to have this two-day option except LFCC which only offers single day tickets or 4-day passes.

I've emailed, facebooked and tweeted Showmasters over the last couple of weeks, but am yet to receive a response, and would like to get booked before big announcements are made and tickets go, so hoped it was okay to ask on here and that someone could tell me if such tickets will exist or do I just need to order seperate day tickets for both days ?

Thanks in advance!

• Moderators

The entry options currently on sale are (almost definitely) all of the options. Other shows have a 'Saturday and Sunday' ticket because they are only ON for Saturday and Sunday, so those tickets are really the equivalent of the LFCC 4 day pass - covering the entire event.

I'd advise just booking single day tickets if you're absolutely sure you won't be coming Thursday or Friday.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Can you still buy tickets on the day

Yes - As long as they haven't sold out already online.

Did you see an announcement I forgot about? Originally it was announced tickets would be pre-sale online only. I can't remember anything having been said that the early entry will be - the late entry post has a bit about "first come first served" that could be read this way.