LFCC 2016 Tickets - First Batch on sale now

It seems that people will be signing on the Thursday, which will be good. Says so in this bit of the Gold pass:

"You will be able to get 2 in-person autographs from the guests of your choice attending the show on the Thursday, Friday or Sunday that are charging £10, these 2 autographs will be free. (Please note that Saturday only guests are not included)."

• Moderators

It seems that people will be signing on the Thursday, which will be good. Says so in this bit of the Gold pass:

"You will be able to get 2 in-person autographs from the guests of your choice attending the show on the Thursday, Friday or Sunday that are charging £10, these 2 autographs will be free. (Please note that Saturday only guests are not included)."

The Thursday will be somewhat similar to Friday previews prior to this year - some of the guests signing, a limited number of photoshoots going on, probably not talks (but we'll see!)

The Thursday will be somewhat similar to Friday previews prior to this year - some of the guests signing, a limited number of photoshoots going on, probably not talks (but we'll see!)

Indeed that what it seems, it's just a previous post (by someone whom I forget) made it seem that Thursday was going to be pretty much only stalls open. But if SM can get some signings going on, it can only mean less crowded for the other days. Still crowded, just less so :)

I used my laptop this time, after "iPad verification-gate" for this summer's event.

I didn't see any option to add on verification of tickets this time - I assume that is all sorted with the £1 handling fee that was added to my tickets?

Yes. Due to issues like you are describing the process has changed.