LFCC 2016 Tickets - First Batch on sale now

I want to order two Saturday tickets but just wondering on the eventbrite checkout what does it mean when it says your info and then Saturday ticket 1 info does that mean I put my info in the your info but and the other persons in the other section I'm so confused

EDIT don't worry found the Saturday ticket 2 info further down lol

Edited by Lenasbitch92

Is it possible to upgrade from Sat + Sun tickets to Gold Pass?

Based on July I didn't need a GP as I got all my autographs and photos easily enough, so I'm thinking of just getting a standard entry ticket for each day.

However, in the chance that some epic guests are then announced who I have to meet, could I upgrade my order to GP at a later date?

Cheers! :angel:

• Moderators

Based on July I didn't need a GP as I got all my autographs and photos easily enough, so I'm thinking of just getting a standard entry ticket for each day.

However, in the chance that some epic guests are then announced who I have to meet, could I upgrade my order to GP at a later date?

I think generally depending on the availability of gold passes this should be possible, this was the case this year anyway.

I think generally depending on the availability of gold passes this should be possible, this was the case this year anyway.

This year it was indeed possible. I have not heard of any changes yes, but before it's confirmed this is not a given.

Is there any chance you could add PayPal to the payment options? I'm not sure we can use credit cards to buy here in Greece due to the capital controls, but PayPal seems to be working (I recently bought sth with it). I can use a cousin's foreign credit card instead and give her the money later, but I would rather be able to pay directly with my own money.

I'm confused with the tickets.

I really love to go into the YALC side as well but my most important part of Film Con for me is to get in for 9am.

So I don't want to buy a joint ticket and only be able to get in for Film Con for 10am to me it's too late for virtual tickets.

Do I need to buy 2 seprate tickets if I want to go to YALC and get into Film Con for 9am because I don't mind paying a bit extra at all but I'm really not going to buy 2 seprate tickets. I rather not go to YALC then play double.

I think a lot of people think the same as me and it will put people off.

• Moderators

I really love to go into the YALC side as well but my most important part of Film Con for me is to get in for 9am.

So I don't want to buy a joint ticket and only be able to get in for Film Con for 10am to me it's too late for virtual tickets.

Do I need to buy 2 seprate tickets if I want to go to YALC and get into Film Con for 9am because I don't mind paying a bit extra at all but I'm really not going to buy 2 seprate tickets. I rather not go to YALC then play double.

if you have a regular ticket you will be able to go to YALC, but just like a YALC ticket doesn't get you into the main show for the first hour, a regular ticket (I believe) doesn't get you into YALC immediately (I need to check exactly what the times are but there's a good chance it's the same delay as going from YALC the other way).

if you have a regular ticket you will be able to go to YALC, but just like a YALC ticket doesn't get you into the main show for the first hour, a regular ticket (I believe) doesn't get you into YALC immediately (I need to check exactly what the times are but there's a good chance it's the same delay as going from YALC the other way).

I think it's first two hours, but don't quote me on that.

• Moderators

Woohoo got gold passes for the first time (thanks to Overtime lol) - not sure how the free photo and autograph works though????

This year you were just issued x2 £10 photo and x2 £10 autograph vouchers to use to use on £10 guests.

Edited by StuartG2198

Woohoo got gold passes for the first time (thanks to Overtime lol) - not sure how the free photo and autograph works though????

This year you were just issued x2 £10 photo and x2 £10 autograph vouchers to use to use on £10 guests.

Sorry for all the questions, so you collect the vouchers on the day and also book the photo that day too?

Sorry for all the questions, so you collect the vouchers on the day and also book the photo that day too?

Yes you do. This year they gave you two £10 photo vouchers which you swapped at the sales desk for whoever you wanted.

• Like 1

I'm hoping for some sort of code system this year for the photoshoots - this way we can purchase them in advance on eventbrite and keep away from the sales desk. Helps us plan our days and SM keep the queues down for people who really need them.

• Showmasters Admin

Hi,

I would like to know whether I can upgrade my standard saturday tickets into gold passes?

I go every year and money was abit stretched this month but would make an amazing treat for my boyfriend.

many thanks

Yes you can, please email the shop :)